Monday, August 8, 2011

Mason Jar Party Favors...& some other small details

I wanted to share the Mason Jar Party favors I made for my daughters Birthday Party.  They were simple, they were last minute, and I thought they turned out cute! If I had more time I probably would have made tags to also go on them :)
I actually had these cute 8 oz Ball Mason Jars on hand.  I put Orange slices candy gummies in the bottom, added some colorful gumballs and a small finger nail polish and lip gloss in each jar.  Tie with some ribbon and there you have it! Cute right? What else could you use these for? Many possibilities you can come up with I'm sure. You could also use the smaller 6 oz mason jars or smaller.

I'll share just a couple other small details.....

Simple and easy balloon hanging center piece. With 7 little girls coming for a late night Pajama party I wanted to make everything else as easy as I could. Woo- a bunch of little girls for 4-5 hours was CRAZY!! 

We had pizza, played games, did makeup, glitter nails, just dance, opened presents had cake and ice cream....and a whole lot of craziness!

My cute friend made this sleeping bag cake, see the details...zipper and all. It was yummy, a strawberry layer, a vanilla layer with vanilla pudding in the center.  Yum!!



Party, Party, Party.....it was fun, but I'm glad it's over :)


link up love:


Tip Junkie handmade projects

Todays Creative Blog
lil luna link party button

5 Comment Luv:

Cozy Creations said...[Reply]

The party favors are super cute. I bet all the girls really enjoyed them!

Cozy Creations Etsy site

Shandra said...[Reply]

What CUTE ideas! I think I may use the mason jar idea for my daughters 7th Birthday! :o) The cake is sooo cute! I love all your ideas! I am a huge fan of Simple! :o)

Just Jaime said...[Reply]

Great idea!

Brit said...[Reply]

Everything looks great, I bet they had a fantastic time! LOVE the cake, perfect :) Thanks for linking up with us.
Britney
www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

Lindsay said...[Reply]

I love the idea of using Mason jars for the party favors. I may have to use that in the future! The whole party looks darling! You did a great job & lots of love went into it!

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and Feedback! If you take the time to read my blog, I'd love to hear from you anytime!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Natural supplements

Brain Balance

Search This Blog

Hint Water

Fit MaMa WannaBe on Facebook

a POPSUGAR Select Fitness Founding Member

Sweat Pink!



Fit Mama WannaBe


To show support please leave comments, questions, feedback and you can follow via Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs, Bloglovin', Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Fit Mama WannaBe
Thoughts in Vinyl Blog Button

I want to hear your story.....

If you have a Weight-loss or Fitness or any other motivational type Story, I would love to feature you on my blog. Please email me at sparklesandbugs {at} hotmail.com



Follow Me on Pinterest

Copyrighted

Please don't use any picture or ideas from this blog without proper attribution. Thanks a bunch!
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved