Thursday, August 4, 2011

It's in the Details

My Little girl turned 8. I can't believe how fast time flies. The age of 8 is special in our family because it is the age of which one is baptized a member of our Church.  It is a special time and our little girl is so excited! I wanted to get some cute pictures of her in her lovely White Dress, so my sister Kim helped me and took some amazing pictures! They all turned out so good, I think we had to choose through about 300 or so...haha. Before the picture taking began I made a couple cute little gifts for her.  Every girl loves a little Bling right?!  

You can find this little lovely & other designs in my newish Etsy Shop, (I've had the account for a while and finally ready to fill it up :)) It is interchangeable. Fun!!

I made her a cute white bracelet to match.

At the last minute I made this Hair flower wrapping satin ribbon around a long folded strip of tinfoil and then rolling it up, kind of like Here, that I saved to one of my Pinterest boards. I then added a clippie and a few sparkly beads in the center.  I loved using the tinfoil and ribbon, worked great. 
Of course we painted her some white glitter nails on her fingers and toes, Can't see the toesies to well, but the shoes....Love the shoes! :)

8 Balloons :)



Since I had the beads out I made a few other fun bracelets.  I love me some chunky stretchy bracelets :)
My favorite place to get beads is Firemountain gems and  Artbeads, & you can sometimes find some of the good silver plated beads on Ebay.... in case you were wondering *wink*. 




Sometimes the Little Details can make you feel that much more special on a Special Day. But, the event is definitely the most special part! So proud of our little girl!!

Partying with:




Somewhat Simple
HookingupwithHoH

1 Comment Luv:

Shandra said...[Reply]

Awww...how beautiful. I love all the "white" things that you made. They all came out so wonderful & I bet your daughter felt so Special to have her mom make all those things for her. What a Special Day for her...my daughter is only 6 but she is always talking about when she turns 8 & how excited she is to get baptized! :o)

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and Feedback! If you take the time to read my blog, I'd love to hear from you anytime!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Natural supplements

Brain Balance

Search This Blog

Hint Water

Fit MaMa WannaBe on Facebook

a POPSUGAR Select Fitness Founding Member

Sweat Pink!



Fit Mama WannaBe


To show support please leave comments, questions, feedback and you can follow via Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs, Bloglovin', Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Fit Mama WannaBe
Thoughts in Vinyl Blog Button

I want to hear your story.....

If you have a Weight-loss or Fitness or any other motivational type Story, I would love to feature you on my blog. Please email me at sparklesandbugs {at} hotmail.com



Follow Me on Pinterest

Copyrighted

Please don't use any picture or ideas from this blog without proper attribution. Thanks a bunch!
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved