Friday, June 20, 2008

And the Winner Is.....

Thank you all for playing & I hope all of you play again in my next contest, keep checking back to see what it is. Please tell your friends so we can have more involved next time, everybody is invited to participate.... it would be lots of fun!
Now, let's get to it.....

The winner of the Flip Flop contest is.....

Drum roll please....

Comment #1- Stephanie

Yeah for you... We folded little papers of each comment and my 4 year old daughter picked out of a bowl. So, please email me that you've noticed you are the winner and if you have any other preferences. I will get started on your adorable FLIP FLOPS! YEAH!

2 Comment Luv:

stephanie said...[Reply]

yeah!!! I'm so excited, Brooklin will love them! Actually if it's not too late I would love some for the 4th of July and I'll buy another pair, something with pink- surprise me! I think I told you her size 9/10.

stephanie said...[Reply]

i guess the 10/11 it might be a little big but that's okay!

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and Feedback! If you take the time to read my blog, I'd love to hear from you anytime!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Natural supplements

Brain Balance

Search This Blog

Hint Water

Fit MaMa WannaBe on Facebook

a POPSUGAR Select Fitness Founding Member

Sweat Pink!



Fit Mama WannaBe


To show support please leave comments, questions, feedback and you can follow via Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs, Bloglovin', Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Fit Mama WannaBe
Thoughts in Vinyl Blog Button

I want to hear your story.....

If you have a Weight-loss or Fitness or any other motivational type Story, I would love to feature you on my blog. Please email me at sparklesandbugs {at} hotmail.com



Follow Me on Pinterest

Copyrighted

Please don't use any picture or ideas from this blog without proper attribution. Thanks a bunch!
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved