Thursday, July 17, 2008

It's time for another contest.......

So, here it goes....this contest is for a Crochet headband with an Interchangeable clippie basic bow or 2 basic bow clippies for cute pigtails... Leave me a comment if you'd like the headband or the 2 bows and what colors you might like, or if you'd like a print ribbon with polka dots or something like that. I can attach the 2 bows to "no slip" clippies or to a french clip, it will be your choice! So, let's have fun, tell your friends, let's let somebody win cute things for those cute little girlies out there!
This contest will end July 30th at midnight! Good luck and have fun!

10 Comment Luv:

Misty said...[Reply]

I just LOVE giveaways!! You make the cutest stuff!!

If I win (and I hope I do!), I want the two basic bow clippies in a fun polka dot color.

Lindsay said...[Reply]

Hey just found this sight. Your are so talented. The giveaways sound like fun. The cute girly stuff is perfect for me(obviously:)
I like the two bows, probably in pink or white. My baby's head is too big for headbands:)

christina said...[Reply]

I love them and I think polka dot is cute!

Kerri Marie said...[Reply]

Those are so cute! I love the headbands but Chloe won't wear those any more. So I would love the no slip clippies in a darker pink. =) I love the ones I bought I use them all the time. They are the only ones that stay in Chloes super thin hair. Your AWESOME!!!

Nate and Britney said...[Reply]

Ang.... how fun and exciting I sure do love contests! If I win I would like the 2 basic bows. Brookelyn is not really into headbands. I wish she was because I think they are so cute. Let's see now the color.... how about yellow. I hope I win. These are really cute!!

Linge Crew said...[Reply]

Well...there all cute but Hannah would love something in pink polka dot or whatever you have. Thanks!!

Nate and Karen said...[Reply]

I am so excited you are having a contest! I would want the two basic bows in a dark pink or white or red.

jeremyand jessicapotter said...[Reply]

I would love them in dark red. such cute stuff

Toggle Girl said...[Reply]

OMG I love your items. The Beaded Headbands ROCK!!! I have a toddler and I love to dress her up with this stuff we always get compliments when we are out and about.

If you win the headband would be cute (m2mg) is even beter :)

DyeFam said...[Reply]

Ang you are so talented-I"m for the clipies bows! Thanks so much!

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and Feedback! If you take the time to read my blog, I'd love to hear from you anytime!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Natural supplements

Brain Balance

Search This Blog

Hint Water

Fit MaMa WannaBe on Facebook

a POPSUGAR Select Fitness Founding Member

Sweat Pink!



Fit Mama WannaBe


To show support please leave comments, questions, feedback and you can follow via Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs, Bloglovin', Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Fit Mama WannaBe
Thoughts in Vinyl Blog Button

I want to hear your story.....

If you have a Weight-loss or Fitness or any other motivational type Story, I would love to feature you on my blog. Please email me at sparklesandbugs {at} hotmail.com



Follow Me on Pinterest

Copyrighted

Please don't use any picture or ideas from this blog without proper attribution. Thanks a bunch!
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved