Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Waffle Pizza Dippers

These are easy and fast and the kids will love them!


7 oz or (1 3/4 cups) shredded mozzarella cheese

1/4 cup (1 oz) shredded Parmesan cheese

1/2 tsp dried basil leaves (I actually left these out)

1/2 tsp dried oregano leaves {left these out too =)}

2 cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls

1 jar (14 oz) pizza sauce

Sliced Pepperoni


*Heat waffle maker with 8 inch square cooking surface. Begin heating pizza sauce in a seperate pan on low heat, stirring occasionly, until warm. Place in small serving bowl and set aside for dipping.

*Mix the cheeses, basil and oregano together in a bowl. Unroll the crescent rolls leaving each of the 2 triangles together forming a rectangle. Press the perforations to seal. Place 1 dough rectangle on bottom surface of heated waffle maker, being careful not to open perforations. Quickly sprinkle 1 cup cheese mixture evenly on top of dough. Add pepperoni as desired. Top with another dough rectangle and close waffle maker. Bake 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm with pizza sauce for dipping. Yum!


2 Comment Luv:

Mariesa M. said...[Reply]

I never would have thought of waffles + pizza ingredients - It looks good though! I'll have to try it out! :-)

DyeFam said...[Reply]

Ang-I love your blog-I am going to get on everyday-to see what I can do with my kids!! THanks so much!

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and Feedback! If you take the time to read my blog, I'd love to hear from you anytime!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Natural supplements

Brain Balance

Search This Blog

Hint Water

Fit MaMa WannaBe on Facebook

a POPSUGAR Select Fitness Founding Member

Sweat Pink!



Fit Mama WannaBe


To show support please leave comments, questions, feedback and you can follow via Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs, Bloglovin', Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Fit Mama WannaBe
Thoughts in Vinyl Blog Button

I want to hear your story.....

If you have a Weight-loss or Fitness or any other motivational type Story, I would love to feature you on my blog. Please email me at sparklesandbugs {at} hotmail.com



Follow Me on Pinterest

Copyrighted

Please don't use any picture or ideas from this blog without proper attribution. Thanks a bunch!
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved