Thursday, April 22, 2010

*FLIP FLOP Season*

So, I have made a TON of flip flops over the last couple years. This is the season that lot's of people ask me to make them and my own girls are just waiting for me to make theirs.....LOL....yes, I will get to it, I promise!
Just check my sidebar link under flip flops for a few of my designs over the last couple years.
***
But, this is a great tutorial showing you how to make your own to interchange them with any clippies that you want....flowers or bows. Don't you love it! I love Interchangeable stuff!
~With Flowers~
~With Bows~
Ahhhhh, so many colors, so many ribbons, so many possibilities! Let me know if you try a pair!
{Also, you may have seen this other cute way to make them interchangeable}

0 Comment Luv:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and Feedback! If you take the time to read my blog, I'd love to hear from you anytime!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Natural supplements

Brain Balance

Search This Blog

Hint Water

Fit MaMa WannaBe on Facebook

a POPSUGAR Select Fitness Founding Member

Sweat Pink!



Fit Mama WannaBe


To show support please leave comments, questions, feedback and you can follow via Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs, Bloglovin', Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Fit Mama WannaBe
Thoughts in Vinyl Blog Button

I want to hear your story.....

If you have a Weight-loss or Fitness or any other motivational type Story, I would love to feature you on my blog. Please email me at sparklesandbugs {at} hotmail.com



Follow Me on Pinterest

Copyrighted

Please don't use any picture or ideas from this blog without proper attribution. Thanks a bunch!
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved