Wednesday, February 12, 2014

"Naked" Burger & Homemade Healthy Ketchup


Turkey Burger (or Lean Hamburger) seasoned with your favorite seasonings.  I like onion powder, garlic powder, salt & pepper.  Grill and lay on lettuce, with bacon, avocado, pickles, mustard and my homemade ketchup!! Put whatever you like on your burger.  I've also tried it with grilled pineapple....yummy!!



If  there is something that I want that doesn't have real healthy ingredients then I look at the label and see if I can make it myself. High Fructose Corn Syrup is one of the worst things for you and it's in almost every packaged food!! Look at your labels and see what you find. 

My Ketchup:
1 can 6 oz tomato paste
5 tsp distilled white vinegar
1 1/2 tsp sea salt
2 tsp onion powder
dash of chili powder
Mix well.  Add less or more seasonings to your liking.

Follow me on instagram for more healthy meals and stuff ;) ig: fitmamawannabe
Follow on Facebook.

1 Comment Luv:

Photo Girl said...[Reply]

My goodness that looks good! Love the inclusion of the avocado!

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and Feedback! If you take the time to read my blog, I'd love to hear from you anytime!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Natural supplements

Brain Balance

Search This Blog

Hint Water

Fit MaMa WannaBe on Facebook

a POPSUGAR Select Fitness Founding Member

Sweat Pink!



Fit Mama WannaBe


To show support please leave comments, questions, feedback and you can follow via Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs, Bloglovin', Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Fit Mama WannaBe
Thoughts in Vinyl Blog Button

I want to hear your story.....

If you have a Weight-loss or Fitness or any other motivational type Story, I would love to feature you on my blog. Please email me at sparklesandbugs {at} hotmail.com



Follow Me on Pinterest

Copyrighted

Please don't use any picture or ideas from this blog without proper attribution. Thanks a bunch!
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved