Friday, August 17, 2012

Peanut Butter Jelly Time!!


It's that time again! Time to be thinking about school lunches.  I've been admiring Bento Lunches for a while now, but I don't want to spend that much time on all the creativity.  It's very cool, and so cute but I just don't see myself spending the time to make cute creations everyday.  :)


My daughters were begging me to get these "Pack it" lunch boxes that they saw on TV...haha


Packit.

& you know what? I totally ordered some. 
I already had a couple of  these handy dandy bento lunch box containers that I got at Walmart.  But lately I can never find anymore.  I may have to order some because I love them for lunch time for the kids. I think they will fit perfectly inside the "pack it" along with their drink & everything will keep cold for hours.

This blog had some great ideas for bento lunches, totally my style. She had the same idea I did with the "Pack it" along with my bento lunch containers.  



I grabbed me some of the silicone cupcake liners (from Walmart or Michaels) to divide some fun snacks in a cute way.  I love it! I'm ready for lunch time and my kids will like how it's all organized, ready to eat and lots of variety.  Now I just need some cute stainless veggie cutters to make cute shapes with the cheese etc. I think it will make it more fun. See my Pinterest Board here as I compile a list of great lunch time ideas & school time ideas.

Question time:  Do you send hot lunch items for your kids? Do you send it in a thermos? What kinds of Hot lunch items to you give them in their lunch? 

*Since I'm into Social Media I finally decided to join Twitter.  I know, I know...crazy! or Not! 

1 Comment Luv:

removalist sydney said...[Reply]

The preparation is wonderful, I like to prepare something like this for my kids after our tiring move from our previous apartment.

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and Feedback! If you take the time to read my blog, I'd love to hear from you anytime!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Natural supplements

Brain Balance

Search This Blog

Hint Water

Fit MaMa WannaBe on Facebook

a POPSUGAR Select Fitness Founding Member

Sweat Pink!



Fit Mama WannaBe


To show support please leave comments, questions, feedback and you can follow via Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs, Bloglovin', Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Fit Mama WannaBe
Thoughts in Vinyl Blog Button

I want to hear your story.....

If you have a Weight-loss or Fitness or any other motivational type Story, I would love to feature you on my blog. Please email me at sparklesandbugs {at} hotmail.com



Follow Me on Pinterest

Copyrighted

Please don't use any picture or ideas from this blog without proper attribution. Thanks a bunch!
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved