Thursday, November 5, 2015

Have you heard of Craftsy?

I love to craft when I have the time. I've made everything from Candles, lotions, necklaces, bracelets, earings, baby headbands, bottlecaps, wood crafts, tutu's...the list goes on and on. Over the last year I haven't had as much time to do things like that but I've really been in a crafty mood lately since I have a little more free time and all my kiddos are in school this year! I like to learn new things so Craftsy is perfect for that!

Craftsy is on online shop with great craft supplies, but also fun classes! Learn quilting, sewing, cooking, cake decorating, woodworking and so much more! There are a few great sales going on in November. November 8th there a will be a HUGE craft sale on supplies for 1-day ONLY! Up to 70% off Craft supplies! Check it out!

Black Friday is coming up as well!! HUGE SALE for classes and craft supplies Black Friday- Cyber Monday.


Craftsy

Mobile Photography: Perfect Photos in Your Pocket

Learn to Quilt: Charming Baby Quilt Simple Shapes, Modern Cakes

The Perfect Jeans: Fitting Techniques for Every Body

Rose's Heavenly Cookies: Tips & Techniques & More!

So many things to learn about over at Craftsy! So maybe this Holiday season you can give a gift that's homemade! :) Go check out Craftsy and get your craft on!


0 Comment Luv:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and Feedback! If you take the time to read my blog, I'd love to hear from you anytime!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Natural supplements

Brain Balance

Search This Blog

Hint Water

Fit MaMa WannaBe on Facebook

a POPSUGAR Select Fitness Founding Member

Sweat Pink!



Fit Mama WannaBe


To show support please leave comments, questions, feedback and you can follow via Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs, Bloglovin', Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Fit Mama WannaBe
Thoughts in Vinyl Blog Button

I want to hear your story.....

If you have a Weight-loss or Fitness or any other motivational type Story, I would love to feature you on my blog. Please email me at sparklesandbugs {at} hotmail.com



Follow Me on Pinterest

Copyrighted

Please don't use any picture or ideas from this blog without proper attribution. Thanks a bunch!
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved