Sunday, August 14, 2011

Fitness Challenge starts TOMORROW!


For those that have signed up...Awesome! There are many that have said they are excited about it, but have not yet signed up.  Please email me at wannabefitchallenge@hotmail.com if you want to join us.  The prize is $95 so far, if you join us it can be much more!! I want it to be worth it to all.  If you feel like you are too busy, I know it's a crazy time.  But, anytime is good to workout! We all gotta do it if we fully want to be healthier, no more putting it off! No more of these "I'll start on Monday." or "maybe next monday" or "oh- this next new year I'm gonna be really healthy" :) Sign-ups will still be open for 2 more weeks. No need to feel behind if you wait to sign up, you'll have 10 weeks total challenge to get as many "fit miles" as you can!! Make sure you read through all the details and use the Paypal button on the right to sign up! 
The money prize is fun, but the challenge itself.. helping & motivating each other to keep going is what's going to be awesome! The prizes will just be an added bonus! So if you want to be a part of it, contact me or just sign up!
If you don't want to do the challenge yourself but would like to donate to the prize pot to help others get fit and healthy that would be great too ;) 

If you would like to donate a prize for our giveaways please let me know!! It would be greatly appreciated!!

1 Comment Luv:

Unknown said...[Reply]

update: Cash prize is now $160, still time to sign up! :)

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and Feedback! If you take the time to read my blog, I'd love to hear from you anytime!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Natural supplements

Brain Balance

Search This Blog

Hint Water

Fit MaMa WannaBe on Facebook

a POPSUGAR Select Fitness Founding Member

Sweat Pink!



Fit Mama WannaBe


To show support please leave comments, questions, feedback and you can follow via Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs, Bloglovin', Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Fit Mama WannaBe
Thoughts in Vinyl Blog Button

I want to hear your story.....

If you have a Weight-loss or Fitness or any other motivational type Story, I would love to feature you on my blog. Please email me at sparklesandbugs {at} hotmail.com



Follow Me on Pinterest

Copyrighted

Please don't use any picture or ideas from this blog without proper attribution. Thanks a bunch!
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved