Friday, August 19, 2011

Fitness Friday!

Happy Fitness Friday! 
I have really felt great as I have started running again.  I love it! I'm starting out slow since my Tonsillectomy but it's coming back pretty naturally, even though the heat is somewhat of a killer at around 110 for the summer :)  But, no excuses....I'm doing it!! I've been switching off days with Turbo Fire & Running.  It's been the first week of the challenge & It's a great motivator to keep me going, I hope it's great for those of you involved too!!
Wherever you are in your Health & Fitness there is no better time to start.  The hardest part IS STARTING! So, just go and do it! Get moving, get healthy & feel great!

"A man who want's something will find a way, a man who doesn't will find an excuse"
-Stephen Dolley Jr.

No more excuses, you can have what you really want, it just takes work! 

"Be not afraid of going slowly, be afraid of standing still"
-Chinese Proverb

Health & Fitness is a combination of Exercise & Nutrition.  I know you've heard it before and you will hear it again.  There is no quick fix pill or solution {you gotta come to grips with that}....the Absolute and most trusting BEST way to Health IS Exercise & Nutrition.  Something that helps me with the nutrition part is my Meal Replacement Shake.  
I know I'm getting all the extra vitamins and nutrients I need and it gives me more energy, keeps me fuller and curbs my chocolate cravings.  I will never go with out.  It has become very valuable to my nutrition. Shakeology & Exercise is helping me so much! I feel better than ever!
Have a super great weekend!
Link up if you'd like.
Linking up:

Life As I See It [Fitness, Health and Happiness]





3 Comment Luv:

getfitchick said...[Reply]

I just received a sample of the Chocolate Shakeology today - can't wait to try it after my workout tomorrow!

jillconyers said...[Reply]

Glad to hear you're doing well and back! Thanks for linking up!

Amy said...[Reply]

Glad you are back to running! Love your quotes today!

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and Feedback! If you take the time to read my blog, I'd love to hear from you anytime!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Natural supplements

Brain Balance

Search This Blog

Hint Water

Fit MaMa WannaBe on Facebook

a POPSUGAR Select Fitness Founding Member

Sweat Pink!



Fit Mama WannaBe


To show support please leave comments, questions, feedback and you can follow via Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs, Bloglovin', Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Fit Mama WannaBe
Thoughts in Vinyl Blog Button

I want to hear your story.....

If you have a Weight-loss or Fitness or any other motivational type Story, I would love to feature you on my blog. Please email me at sparklesandbugs {at} hotmail.com



Follow Me on Pinterest

Copyrighted

Please don't use any picture or ideas from this blog without proper attribution. Thanks a bunch!
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved