Wednesday, May 16, 2012

What's this About "Shaklee"..??

I was lucky enough to get to review this Basic H cleaning concentrate from a Shaklee Independent Distributor. In this tiny capsule was enough to make a whole bottle of all purpose super cleaner and another whole bottle of glass cleaner, 16 ounces each.  I was excited to see how it worked.  I started wiping down my kitchen counter, then I saw some dirty spots on the front door.  I couldn't stop after that I went to the walls!! Haha, The kids had colored all over the window with window markers and I then wiped the windows clean.  It worked great!  The one thing I really loved is that it doesn't smell at all.  No chemically smell What So Ever.  Yay! I love that it is safe enough for my kids to use without breathing in the harmful chemicals.  What a powerful little sample tube. :)

Claire, Shaklee Independent Distributor, is a Cancer survivor and realized how important it is to expose her and her family to SAFE things.  Shaklee has many products from cleaning, nutrition, beauty products and more.  I like what I've seen so far and I'm excited to try some other things out.  
Every product is completely SAFE to use and comes with a money back guarantee.

Shaklee also gives you an opportunity to be a distributor.  If you are looking for a way to get healthier or make a healthier income, Shaklee may be fore you.  Check out Claire's site.   

Have a great day!!

(This post is a product review based 100% on my opinion) 



1 Comment Luv:

khairul044 said...[Reply]

Hi – It’s good to read such
interesting stuff on the Internet as
I have been able to discover here. I
agree with much of what is written
here and I’ll be coming back to this
website again. Thanks again for
posting such great reading
material!!

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and Feedback! If you take the time to read my blog, I'd love to hear from you anytime!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Natural supplements

Brain Balance

Search This Blog

Hint Water

Fit MaMa WannaBe on Facebook

a POPSUGAR Select Fitness Founding Member

Sweat Pink!



Fit Mama WannaBe


To show support please leave comments, questions, feedback and you can follow via Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs, Bloglovin', Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Fit Mama WannaBe
Thoughts in Vinyl Blog Button

I want to hear your story.....

If you have a Weight-loss or Fitness or any other motivational type Story, I would love to feature you on my blog. Please email me at sparklesandbugs {at} hotmail.com



Follow Me on Pinterest

Copyrighted

Please don't use any picture or ideas from this blog without proper attribution. Thanks a bunch!
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved