Monday, July 1, 2013

Mustard Lime Chicken with Zucchini Noodles


I love this Mustard Lime Chicken recipe.  Super easy and great flavor. I ended up putting it on top of Zuchinni noodles.  I've tried spahetti squash noodles and Zuchinni.  I definitely like the taste of the Zuchinni noodles better.  Just my opinion. :)

Mustard lime Chicken from www.stiritup.me

Ingredients:
  • 2 pound skinless boneless chicken breast, cut into cubes
  • 2 limes, juiced or approx 1/4 cup lime juice
  • 1/3 cup dijon mustard
  • 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
  • 1 tsp sea salt
  • ½ teaspoon pepper
  • 1 tsp honey (optional)
  • 1/4 cup almond meal 
Directions:
Cut chicken into bite sized pieces and put in large freezer bag. Add all ingredients except for the almond meal and zip bag up. Be sure to knead the bag with your hands so the ingredients can cover the chicken evenly. Then put the bag in the fridge and let it marinate for at least 15 minutes or until you’re ready to cook it. When you are ready, preheat oven to 350, put chicken in a glass dish, sprinkle almond meal on top and cook for approximately 30 minutes and enjoy!

Zuchinni Noodles aka Zoodles :)

ZukeNoodles

My Zoodles didn't look this cool ^^^^^ :) and I just used a simpler approach then the link suggests.  I peeled the Zuchinni, and then just used a peeler to slice off pieces of the Zuchinni until I got to the seeded center. I didn't use the seeded part. Put them in a microwavable bowl with a little bit of water and cooked them for about 4 minutes or until tender.  I drained the water and added a little bit of salt and pepper.  Easy Peasy! I topped it with the Mustard Lime Chicken and it was great!

0 Comment Luv:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and Feedback! If you take the time to read my blog, I'd love to hear from you anytime!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Natural supplements

Brain Balance

Search This Blog

Hint Water

Fit MaMa WannaBe on Facebook

a POPSUGAR Select Fitness Founding Member

Sweat Pink!



Fit Mama WannaBe


To show support please leave comments, questions, feedback and you can follow via Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs, Bloglovin', Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Fit Mama WannaBe
Thoughts in Vinyl Blog Button

I want to hear your story.....

If you have a Weight-loss or Fitness or any other motivational type Story, I would love to feature you on my blog. Please email me at sparklesandbugs {at} hotmail.com



Follow Me on Pinterest

Copyrighted

Please don't use any picture or ideas from this blog without proper attribution. Thanks a bunch!
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved