Monday, November 4, 2013

Pumpkin Spice Hot Cocoa!!


I have this almost every night since it's been getting a little chillier here.  It's Fall and lately I love anything Pumpkin, plus the Chocolate and the warmth of it....hmmmm...so comforting! I love it! I don't usually follow any sort of recipe on a lot of things I make, I usually add things in until it tastes good :) So, follow this recipe and see how it goes.  If you need to add a little extra cocoa, pumpkin spice or stevia/honey to your taste then add and taste as you go. :) Good Luck and let me know how you like it!

Pumpkin Spice Hot Cocoa

*1 cup unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (or other milk), I use Silk (It is very creamy if you use coconut milk. I like a mixture of almond and coconut milk)
*1 TBS cacoa powder or unsweetened baking cocoa (If I'm really feeling like a treat I'll throw a couple "Enjoy" chips in the cup to for an extra sweet touch.) :)
*1 or 2 small scoops Kal Stevia (it comes with a tiny scoop and it will last for quite a while)
{Can also use 1 TBS honey or pure maple syrup}
       *(I like to use Kal Stevia, it doesn't give me a headache like using too much honey or syrup can, doesn't spike your blood sugar and I feel like it doesn't cause me to want more sugary things after having it like some sweeteners do, it's the safest choice when it comes to sweeteners.)
*1 tsp pure vanilla extract or vanilla powder (I prefer the powder)
*2 shakes of Cinnamon
*2 shakes of Pumpkin Pie spice
*Dash of Salt

Put all the ingredients in your mug and lightly stir.  Your Cocoa will most likely sit on top and not mix well until its warmed but it needs to slightly be seperated. Microwave for 1 minute or until warm enough. Mix really well and Enjoy!





0 Comment Luv:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and Feedback! If you take the time to read my blog, I'd love to hear from you anytime!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Natural supplements

Brain Balance

Search This Blog

Hint Water

Fit MaMa WannaBe on Facebook

a POPSUGAR Select Fitness Founding Member

Sweat Pink!



Fit Mama WannaBe


To show support please leave comments, questions, feedback and you can follow via Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs, Bloglovin', Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Fit Mama WannaBe
Thoughts in Vinyl Blog Button

I want to hear your story.....

If you have a Weight-loss or Fitness or any other motivational type Story, I would love to feature you on my blog. Please email me at sparklesandbugs {at} hotmail.com



Follow Me on Pinterest

Copyrighted

Please don't use any picture or ideas from this blog without proper attribution. Thanks a bunch!
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved