Monday, April 21, 2014

Grilled Peaches!!

I am loving grilled Peaches lately!! Apples are super yummy too! Have you tried my "Almost Apple Pie" ?? Super yummy and even better grilled. I also tried a version of "Almost Peach pie" with grilled peaches instead. Yummy! Like Peach cobbler.

Here are a few other ways I have eaten grilled peaches.  I'm all about simple things!
Grilled peaches with cinnamon and nutmeg with Banana "icecream" and chopped pecans on top.

Banana "Icecream"
When my bananas are getting really ripe I slice them up, put them in a baggie and toss them in the freezer.  When I'm feeling like icecream I blend up the frozen banana with a little bit of unsweetened vanilla almond milk & vanilla powder. Blend until Icecream consistency. You can also add other fruit like strawberries or cacao powder and almond butter, etc.  

Grilled Peaches with coconut butter/coconut cream and coconut flakes is also delicious! 
Tropical Traditions coconut cream is divine!! I love their coconut oil, cream and coconut flakes. 
Also so yummy with a little bit of coconut milk poured over it.  Like Peaches and Cream! So good!


To grill the Peaches:
I like the big bags of frozen peaches from Costco.  
Simply put 1-2 cups of frozen peaches in a frying pan over medium heat with about a TBS of coconut oil. I cover them with cinnamon and nutmeg. Stir to cook and soon the outsides will sort of carmelize.  I like the outsides noticably grilled not just warmed through and soft peaches. Easy Peazy...it takes maybe 5 minutes or so. Then you can top them however you like or eat them just like that.

2 Comment Luv:

gschroer said...[Reply]

LOVE grilled peaches! Also love the idea of topping them with banana ice cream! Genius!

Unknown said...[Reply]

@gschroer
Yes! It's so yummy! Have you tried it yet? ;)

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and Feedback! If you take the time to read my blog, I'd love to hear from you anytime!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Natural supplements

Brain Balance

Search This Blog

Hint Water

Fit MaMa WannaBe on Facebook

a POPSUGAR Select Fitness Founding Member

Sweat Pink!



Fit Mama WannaBe


To show support please leave comments, questions, feedback and you can follow via Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs, Bloglovin', Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Fit Mama WannaBe
Thoughts in Vinyl Blog Button

I want to hear your story.....

If you have a Weight-loss or Fitness or any other motivational type Story, I would love to feature you on my blog. Please email me at sparklesandbugs {at} hotmail.com



Follow Me on Pinterest

Copyrighted

Please don't use any picture or ideas from this blog without proper attribution. Thanks a bunch!
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved