Friday, May 2, 2014

Nature Box- POPSUGAR Must Have Snacks

Last Sunday I was enjoying a Beautiful day outside with the family and my POPSUGAR Must have snacks by Nature Box!! Yummy! Nature box is a great company with natural healthy snacks with no fillers and chemicals, Just REAL ingredients! I have to say I enjoyed getting my Surprise box of goodness!! It came just in time! :)
Dried Peaches!! I almost downed the whole bag myself, I saved a couple for the kids ;) they liked them too!
The best part...the only ingredient....Peaches!! Love it!
(don't mind my chipping finger nail polish) ;)


Another one of our favorites was the "lemon pucker pistachios"
We love pistachios and this flavor was great!
I love knowing that there are no harmful or un-necessary ingredients in the Nature Box snacks. 


My 4 year old almost downed the whole bag of "blueberry almond bites" himself.  Whew! Good thing he saved a couple for his brother and sisters...they loved them!


Thank you POPSUGAR & Nature Box!


For a limited time, the POPSUGAR Must Have Snacks by NatureBox will be 50% off! Go HERE to grab yours now!!


*"POPSUGAR and NatureBox provided me with a complimentary POPSUGAR Must Have Snacks by NatureBox box. The opinions I have shared about the box are my own, and POPSUGAR and NatureBox did not tell me what to say or how to say it."

0 Comment Luv:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and Feedback! If you take the time to read my blog, I'd love to hear from you anytime!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Natural supplements

Brain Balance

Search This Blog

Hint Water

Fit MaMa WannaBe on Facebook

a POPSUGAR Select Fitness Founding Member

Sweat Pink!



Fit Mama WannaBe


To show support please leave comments, questions, feedback and you can follow via Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs, Bloglovin', Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Fit Mama WannaBe
Thoughts in Vinyl Blog Button

I want to hear your story.....

If you have a Weight-loss or Fitness or any other motivational type Story, I would love to feature you on my blog. Please email me at sparklesandbugs {at} hotmail.com



Follow Me on Pinterest

Copyrighted

Please don't use any picture or ideas from this blog without proper attribution. Thanks a bunch!
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved