Saturday, May 24, 2014

New Adventures....POSH Style!!

My Why for looking for something New??
I teach music classes during the school year to kids, but during the Summer months I'm always thinking of ways to earn some extra cash to get us through the Summer. I'm starting to think of ways how I can cut back on classes during the year to have more time to run my kids around to practices after school and spend more time with them. Right now right when they get home from school I'm working until dinner, then it's already bed! My husband does all the running around and I know as my oldest is getting into Middle School and as all my kids are getting older and more busy as the years go on I don't want to miss all this time. I want to have my afternoons free when they get out of school I want to be able to work around my own schedule and make changes week by week if I need to.  
I have enjoyed Music classes, it's very rewarding to see the kids improve and learn and grow.  I have had all 4 of my kids as students as well...it has been so great and a blessing.  I still have been able to be my own boss, but the only time to teach most kids is..... when they get out of school.  
I have tried other home business....because honestly it's what I want!  Call me selfish to not go get a "real" job.  I want as much time at home as possible.  I don't want to worry about calling in sick or trying to get days off to go to my kids' games!! I want to be a Mom...that's the job I want!! But, we also need a little extra income in our fam so I have to do some sort of work!! I think that's why I have tried other home business.  Because I know they can work...but I eventually figured out that certain ones weren't for me.  I've learned to look for what I want and don't want in a home business. I honestly knew I didn't want to teach music/piano classes forever.  Although very very hard to tell people NO....I've had plenty that keep asking me about new students for next year.  But, I'm not taking new students...I am just finishing out my current students and graduating them from the program! 
 I have taught piano lessons since I was 16 so I really feel like it's time to cut back and figure out how to move on!

I love educating and helping with Fitness and Nutrition, I've met amazing people and feel so humbled to hear from them that I have helped them and inspired them through my posts!! I know it's important to put healthy foods in your body...but it's equally important to put healthy products on your skin!! Products that you put on your skin get into your blood stream as well. You don't want to use products that have chemicals and fillers and harmful ingredients!!

Enter Perfectly Posh!!

I knew I wanted something more, something that I could potentially grow big...make a team and help others, products that I loved and believed in, and of course a business that's just.... fun!! With tons of support and surrounded with fun people who want the same thing!! I've had my eye on Perfectly Posh for a while!! I really should have just jumped in when I thought about it over a year ago!! But, I was afraid of just jumping in like I had so many times before!! I really wanted to think it out and be smart about it and know for sure that it was what I should do!!

So,....finally I have become a Perfectly Posh Independant Consultant!
If you haven't tried these products you need to!! They are so fun, but most importantly so good for your skin!!  Most products are filled with toxins and parabens, soy...etc.  NO Good!! 
POSH on the other hand is made in the USA with quality ingredients and FREE from harmful chemicals and fillers! Plain and simple they are quality products that are so good for your skin and feel so good too!! Taking care of your body isn't all about Nutrition and Fitness...it's just as important to relax & pamper your body often too!!

Taking charge of my life and income! I'm excited to grow a team and help other Moms who want the same thing! My goal is to replace my music income with POSH and also help my husband and I save up to go to Austrailia to visit his brother & family!!
Join me and my team!! I'd love to help you reach goals too!

LOVE all these products!! Some of my current favorites are:


I love scrubbing feet with the Snarky Bar in the shower!!
My face is very sensitive.  The only thing I can use on my face is Posh products or Coconut oil!! I love BFF because it exfoliates and I love how my skin feels after a gentle exfoliation! I feel good knowing it's not going to cause me to breakout and it has no harmful ingredients going on my face! Love this!! It's a best seller...many switching from expensive beauty products and loving BFF for their face!
Love Big Fat Yummy Hand Cremes!! Perfect to carry in your purse and give your hands a little nourishment every where you go!! Smells so yummy too and never greasy!
Love this moisturizer for my face!!! Feels so good...like everything else never greasy!

Love this hand cream!! Smells divine...so Summery and yummy!! And of course never greasy!!
This Body Butter is a close out!! Get it fast!! It smells great!! I love love all the Body scrubs and Body butters though!! :) Call me Candy....mmmmm! I put it all over my body after showering!


So proud to say I'm a......




Amazing products, Amazing company and an Amazing opportunity!

1 Comment Luv:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and Feedback! If you take the time to read my blog, I'd love to hear from you anytime!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Natural supplements

Brain Balance

Search This Blog

Hint Water

Fit MaMa WannaBe on Facebook

a POPSUGAR Select Fitness Founding Member

Sweat Pink!



Fit Mama WannaBe


To show support please leave comments, questions, feedback and you can follow via Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs, Bloglovin', Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Fit Mama WannaBe
Thoughts in Vinyl Blog Button

I want to hear your story.....

If you have a Weight-loss or Fitness or any other motivational type Story, I would love to feature you on my blog. Please email me at sparklesandbugs {at} hotmail.com



Follow Me on Pinterest

Copyrighted

Please don't use any picture or ideas from this blog without proper attribution. Thanks a bunch!
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved