Friday, September 9, 2011

Fitness Friday...Back to the Basics!!

I'm loving these different posters I find of workouts to do. I feel like getting back to the basics for a while with running and adding in some good strength moves.
  Try this.......
Hmmm...How long do you think it would take me to get Killer Abs??  It's a "don't think, just do" kinda thing.  Just do what it says, everyday....I bet your abs will be rockin' real soon.

Here is another one....try the "100 workout."  Maybe switch off the "killer abs" idea and "100 workout" every other day or so.  I may try that for a while, along with running just to switch it up a bit.  These types of things wouldn't take too long, {well maybe ;)} and they are the good ol' regular, simple moves that really work & do a body good!!


Do you ever wonder what are some good exercises for certain muscles?? This resource is SaWEEET! Check it out, you can click on whatever body part and it gives you great exercises to do. Love it!

Let's get back to the basics folks! All these exercises you can do for FREE and in the comfort of your own home or outside!! Have your kids do it with you, they'll think it's fun!! :)

Have a great weekend!

2 Comment Luv:

Design It Chic said...[Reply]

I definitely need to get back in shape.. before the Christmas baking starts.. cause from there.. it's only downhill:P I'm glad I found your blog and I am now following you thanks to Finding New Friends, and it would be so nice if you could share the love back on my blog;)
Also today we have the coolest blog hop there is... no rules just fun and would love you to join in with us at Boost My Blog Friday, where you can meet lots of friends and have a great time:) See you there!
Happy Friday!

Unknown said...[Reply]

I came over from the blog hop and now following your blog thru GFC and Facebook. I would really love a follow back on both when you get a chance. Thanks so much for your help and have a wonderful day!

Mary@http://www.mmbearcupoftea.com

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and Feedback! If you take the time to read my blog, I'd love to hear from you anytime!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Natural supplements

Brain Balance

Search This Blog

Hint Water

Fit MaMa WannaBe on Facebook

a POPSUGAR Select Fitness Founding Member

Sweat Pink!



Fit Mama WannaBe


To show support please leave comments, questions, feedback and you can follow via Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs, Bloglovin', Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Fit Mama WannaBe
Thoughts in Vinyl Blog Button

I want to hear your story.....

If you have a Weight-loss or Fitness or any other motivational type Story, I would love to feature you on my blog. Please email me at sparklesandbugs {at} hotmail.com



Follow Me on Pinterest

Copyrighted

Please don't use any picture or ideas from this blog without proper attribution. Thanks a bunch!
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved