Sunday, September 25, 2011

My New Job {It may be something for you too}

I guess it's about time I tell you about my new job! In August I became a Paparazzi Accessories Consultant.  You may be wondering what that is :) "Paparazzi Accessories" is a fairly new company that just started the "party plan" direct selling not even a year ago.  Since then the word has been spreading and it is starting to grow like wild fire!! Paparazzi offers Necklaces, Bracelets, Earrings, Rings, Hair Clips & Headbands for only $5.  Awesome right!? There are over 300 products and they are all for only $5!! There is also little girl rings and earrings for only $1.  This is so great! Anybody can look like a "fashionista" and not break the bank! This is like anything you can find at the mall but much more affordable.  I'm loving it!  
It's such a fun job, it's so me too.  I've been making my own Jewelry & hair accessories for years now, but there is no way I could make it and have it be available for only $5.  Plus not having to make it myself saves me soooo much time. It's fun to have friends or family Host a Paparazzi Party and see how much everybody loves it and how much they are saving. Everybody gets to take home what they buy that night! I've only been a consultant since August and have had such great party sales and am now considered a "Director" consultant because I have also been able to grow my team.  Yay!! I love helping others do this. I hope to keep growing my team and show everybody how you can look amazing on a budget. This is just a little sample of Paparazzi Accessories.  Become a fan of my Facebook page & Jewelry Blog for more info and to stay updated. 











If you'd like more info about Hosting a Party or about being a consultant I have a lot of info on my Jewelry blog and facebook page or you can always contact me at sparklesandbugs@hotmail.com 
I would be happy to answer any questions you may have if this sounds like something for you. If you are ready to become a consultant now you can visit Paparazzi Accessories home page and go Here to sign up using my sponsor #1781. There are different starter kits to choose from or you can also sign up as a consultant for $40.  Choosing one of the starter kits is the way to go because you get soooo much stuff to get you going on your business and you earn it back very fast!!  Think about being some of the first consultants of some of the bigger companies like Mary Kay, etc.  This is the opportunity you have now as a Paparazzi Accessories consultant. It's too good to pass up.

This has been a blessing for me and I know as I continue to grow my business I will have the financial freedom my family needs. So excited for that! I definitely know it's possible with Paparazzi Accessories. We are such a close company and close as consultants, it's been great!!




0 Comment Luv:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and Feedback! If you take the time to read my blog, I'd love to hear from you anytime!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Natural supplements

Brain Balance

Search This Blog

Hint Water

Fit MaMa WannaBe on Facebook

a POPSUGAR Select Fitness Founding Member

Sweat Pink!



Fit Mama WannaBe


To show support please leave comments, questions, feedback and you can follow via Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs, Bloglovin', Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Fit Mama WannaBe
Thoughts in Vinyl Blog Button

I want to hear your story.....

If you have a Weight-loss or Fitness or any other motivational type Story, I would love to feature you on my blog. Please email me at sparklesandbugs {at} hotmail.com



Follow Me on Pinterest

Copyrighted

Please don't use any picture or ideas from this blog without proper attribution. Thanks a bunch!
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved