Thursday, January 30, 2014

Healthy Cookie Dough Soft Serve "Ice Cream"


I made this yesterday it was pretty yummy! I have made Banana "ice cream" quite a few times. But, this "Cookie Dough Soft serve" recipe is pretty yummy! Since I am loving this Cookie dough almond/coconut butter from You Fresh Naturals I decided to give it a try.

What you need:
*1 frozen banana- when my bananas start to go brown I un peel them, slice them and put them in a baggie in the freezer. Great to use for smoothies or banana ice cream.
*Put a can of Coconut milk in the fridge overnight. This "Native Forest" is the best brand. It's organic and the can is BPA free. (I found this at my local grocer). When it sits in the fridge the cream on top will get thick. I only like to use about 1/2 of that thick part in my "ice cream." Can use the rest of the milk in smoothies or other recipes.
*2 TBS of Cookie Dough Almond Coconut butter from "You fresh Naturals." (You can also add any other ingredients that you like or just use what you have on hand. Natural Almond butter or other nut butter, other frozen fruits, etc. This Cookie dough nut butter just makes it "Cookie dough soft serve");) it's dreamy!

Put all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy! That's it. I ate some of it and then put the rest in a bowl in the fridge.  It kept its creamy texture fine in the fridge all day.  It's like a creamy yogurt. Yummy and Healthy!!

Do you make Banana "Ice cream." What's your favorite mixture?

0 Comment Luv:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and Feedback! If you take the time to read my blog, I'd love to hear from you anytime!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Natural supplements

Brain Balance

Search This Blog

Hint Water

Fit MaMa WannaBe on Facebook

a POPSUGAR Select Fitness Founding Member

Sweat Pink!



Fit Mama WannaBe


To show support please leave comments, questions, feedback and you can follow via Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs, Bloglovin', Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Fit Mama WannaBe
Thoughts in Vinyl Blog Button

I want to hear your story.....

If you have a Weight-loss or Fitness or any other motivational type Story, I would love to feature you on my blog. Please email me at sparklesandbugs {at} hotmail.com



Follow Me on Pinterest

Copyrighted

Please don't use any picture or ideas from this blog without proper attribution. Thanks a bunch!
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved