Thursday, January 30, 2014

Turkey Meatballs




These turkey meatballs and boiled eggs are just a couple of the things I like to make while food prepping at the beginning of the week. My kids like these turkey meatballs for dinner and I also love to have the leftovers to throw on salad or just for a quick grab of protein anytime. This is the recipe that I have made up and what my family loves.
(You can also add seasonings like Italian seasonings or whatever you like, have them with spahetti sauce on zuchinni noodles etc. Be creative! )

Turkey Meatballs
this recipe makes about 55 1 1/2 inch meatballs so you can have plenty leftover or you can just divide the recipe in half if you don't want that many.

3 lbs ground turkey (I use Jenni-O Lean)
2 TBS onion flakes (can also use 1/4 cup or so of chopped onion)
2-3 celery stalks finely chopped
2 tsp minced garlic
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
2 eggs
1/4 cup chicken broth

Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. May have to use your hands to get it mixed well. Eeeek! ;) Roll into 1 1/2 to 2 inch balls and put on greased cookie sheet. I used 2 cookie sheets. Cook each cookie sheet at 350 for 35 minutes. Enjoy! Store leftovers in air tight container in the fridge.

0 Comment Luv:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and Feedback! If you take the time to read my blog, I'd love to hear from you anytime!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Natural supplements

Brain Balance

Search This Blog

Hint Water

Fit MaMa WannaBe on Facebook

a POPSUGAR Select Fitness Founding Member

Sweat Pink!



Fit Mama WannaBe


To show support please leave comments, questions, feedback and you can follow via Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs, Bloglovin', Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Fit Mama WannaBe
Thoughts in Vinyl Blog Button

I want to hear your story.....

If you have a Weight-loss or Fitness or any other motivational type Story, I would love to feature you on my blog. Please email me at sparklesandbugs {at} hotmail.com



Follow Me on Pinterest

Copyrighted

Please don't use any picture or ideas from this blog without proper attribution. Thanks a bunch!
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved