Friday, February 3, 2012

Happy Birthday to the Best Husband Ever

Yesterday....Yes Ground Hogs day was my hubby's birthday. What do you do on a school day/work day...still gotta do all your normal things and help kids with homework, etc.  Pretty soon it's Night time and the day is over.  Birthdays as an Adult huh!! *sigh* 

I made him this little basket as my Sole-Mate 
He's always asking for me to rub his feet and give him a pedicure.  I don't do it as often as he would like.  So, I knew he would like this little gift basket.  Simple, but perfect.
I added some new socks, "tootsie" rolls, pedicure stuff, a gift card to Subway for a "Foot" long and a little promise to give him the best Foot massage ever!! I originally got the idea here, but used it for his Birthday instead of Anniversary. 
  

Here is the print out I made


I then made BBQ pork sandwiches for dinner per his request.

And I totally did not need to make this Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie Oreo and Brownie Dessert, but Hey, it was his Birthday, he needed some sort of treat and we put candles on top for him to blow out.  Can you say FREE DAY...whoa this is a very rich dessert. You might go into a coma if you eat this...haha.  After not having much sugar or junk food lately, I could not hardly finish my serving of it.  Whoa!

Ultimate-Chocolate-Chip-Cookie-n-Oreo-Fudge-Brownie-Bar-05

But, it turned out to be a pretty good day.  His parents came over and brought ice cream to go with our Dessert and the kids hid and surprised him as he walked in the door from work. They also drew him pictures and special things that they made.  I think he had a good day! I hope So.  Then tonight we get to go to dinner and a movie with some great friends. Yay!
Happy Birthday Honey....Love You!


Linking up to "My Spin on the Pin" At Creative Itch
I found the little gift basket Idea on Pinterest of course :)

5 Comment Luv:

Frances Beldia said...[Reply]

Your husband's one very lucky man! :-)

I'm a new follower :-) Hope you could drop by Cure for Mondays and follow back.
http://cure4mondays.blogspot.com/

Claire Justine said...[Reply]

Wow this dessert looks amazing,thanks for linking up to Welcome to the weekend hop :)

Toshia said...[Reply]

I have to try that dessert!!!

momto8 said...[Reply]

happy birthday to your husband. It is so nice to see the special things you did for him. I copied this recipe..oh my goodness...I am going to bring it to the Super Bowl party tomorrow....thanks!
I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

getfitchick said...[Reply]

ok, now i want a cookie!
btw ... tag - you're it! http://www.get-fit-naturally.org/2012/02/sunday-blog-hopping.html

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and Feedback! If you take the time to read my blog, I'd love to hear from you anytime!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Natural supplements

Brain Balance

Search This Blog

Hint Water

Fit MaMa WannaBe on Facebook

a POPSUGAR Select Fitness Founding Member

Sweat Pink!



Fit Mama WannaBe


To show support please leave comments, questions, feedback and you can follow via Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs, Bloglovin', Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Fit Mama WannaBe
Thoughts in Vinyl Blog Button

I want to hear your story.....

If you have a Weight-loss or Fitness or any other motivational type Story, I would love to feature you on my blog. Please email me at sparklesandbugs {at} hotmail.com



Follow Me on Pinterest

Copyrighted

Please don't use any picture or ideas from this blog without proper attribution. Thanks a bunch!
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved