Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Make it a Habit

It takes 21 days to form a new habit.  21 Days! Why not take 1 habit at a time and work on it.  Do you want to be better at Portion Control? Eat more Fruits and Veggies? Exercise regularly? Drink more Water? Eat more Lean Proteins? Eat more fiber? What do you really need to work on?  Uh....all of the above maybe...HA! Well, if you are feeling overwhelmed to try all of them...why not take the one you are most motivated to do right now. Start now...today and start making it a habit. After that habit is formed, try a new one.  Make those Healthy habits just a part of your regular day to day routine.  Pretty soon you'll be feeling sooooo good and you won't even have to think about it!  

One I really needed to work on was Portion Control. Once you start eating it's sooo hard to stop sometimes. :)  I'm doing better at it.  Here is a great tool to help you remember portion sizes. 
You can print it out and put it in your pocket if you need. Eat Better America is a great resource for all things Healthy.
portion size pocket guide

What habit do you most need to work on? Are you ready to start forming that habit today?

2 Comment Luv:

Shannon said...[Reply]

I'm doing great with training to run (jog) a 5k this year, BUT I want to incorporate some kind of strength training into my day. Unfortunately, it's not appealing to me. :) I feel GREAT when I'm training and afterwards-this goes for zumba, too! But I just can't get pumped about doing pushups or situps or stuff like that. HELP! :)

Shannon
http://www.everystepcounts365.wordpress.com

Unknown said...[Reply]

Maybe just start out with doing some squats or lunges, try a few exercises with small Hand weights or canned food :) like biceps curls and then press up above your head. Squats are great for your whole body. You can check out WWW.bodyrock.tv Like I said its hard core but they get me motivated. You can do it. It's always that first step that's the hardest right!

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and Feedback! If you take the time to read my blog, I'd love to hear from you anytime!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Natural supplements

Brain Balance

Search This Blog

Hint Water

Fit MaMa WannaBe on Facebook

a POPSUGAR Select Fitness Founding Member

Sweat Pink!



Fit Mama WannaBe


To show support please leave comments, questions, feedback and you can follow via Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs, Bloglovin', Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Fit Mama WannaBe
Thoughts in Vinyl Blog Button

I want to hear your story.....

If you have a Weight-loss or Fitness or any other motivational type Story, I would love to feature you on my blog. Please email me at sparklesandbugs {at} hotmail.com



Follow Me on Pinterest

Copyrighted

Please don't use any picture or ideas from this blog without proper attribution. Thanks a bunch!
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved