Friday, June 24, 2011

Fitness Fridays: I got the Fiiiyahh & My Story

Welcome to Fitness Fridays!! I'm so excited to begin this series on my blog! I hope you'll join me every Friday as I talk about my progress, any tips, ideas....anything pertaining to Health & Fitness that I may share! I want to Motivate and hopefully inspire others to Get Healthy and Stay Healthy! If I can do it, Anybody Can!! Please email me with any other great links, your story, if you'd like to be featured on Fitness Fridays or any questions you may have!

Grab My Button and Join me Every Friday!










Okay, when I get something like this in the mail it gets me SUPER excited! Oh yeah...I got the Fiiiyahh! Turbo Fire! :) I just started it, I've been doing it since Monday June, 20, 2011 and I'm loving it.  It's like dance kickboxing type moves and it's got great pump up music and it's fun to do & I feel the burn which is always a great feeling after the workout is done! I know I worked my butt off...literally :)
 I've also been drinking one Shakeology shake a day, because I love something that I am able to fix up easy and fast and IT is jam packed with vitamins, minerals, protein and Essential Amino Acids, Antioxidants, Digestive Enzymes, Prebiotics, and Phytonutrients.  It is packed FULL of good stuff, it's about $4 per serving, which I say is pretty good for lunch & I get a whole months worth, So it is so worth it to me!! I know I need more good stuff like this in my diet! I like the Chocolate kind mixed with a little peanut butter and a banana OR frozen strawberries. I feel energized and great & It keeps me full for a good 4 hours or more and that is a miracle for me!! :)
You can see a video about it Here

 I thought I would share just a little of my Fitness story, especially for those who don't know me. You can also see the About Me page to get to know me better.
First thing I want to say is everybody is Beautiful no matter what you look like, no matter what shape your body is, no matter what you weigh, everybodys body is different....it really doesn't matter.  You are Beautiful inside and out, no need to feel like you need to be perfect, no need to feel like you should look like somebody else.  Nobody is perfect!!!
I just believe that when I am trying to be more fit and healthy and taking care of my body, I feel better, I have less stress, I have more confidence, more energy, I'm a better mom for my kids and a better wife for my husband, it's something that I do for me that makes me feel good! We are meant to take care of our bodies and keep it in the best health we possibly can! So that's why I strive to be fit and healthy!
***
This is the part where I'm feeling a little exposed...haha, but oh well, other peoples stories always motivate me and if I can help hopefully somebody than I am willing to share!! Okay, I have had 4 kids, I gained 65-70 pounds with each. Having kids changes your body big time and I know for any mom they wonder if they'll be able to get their pre-baby body back, it can be stressful & sad to some. But, it's just a part of life, it's beautiful and wonderful and so worth the body changes.
*This is me prego with my 2nd child*
 *prego with my 4th*
 *After my 3rd*
 I have worked hard to get back to my pre-babies weight, there are many moms who do, easier for some than others. I feel totally proud of myself for doing it and I know how hard I have worked. For me it's the exercise that got me where I am now. I need to work on my eating and I'm sure I'll be able to lose those last 10-15 and get more toned too! That's my current goal.  So I'm gonna continue each weak to share my progress with Turbo Fire and Shakeology to see how it works for me! I'm excited to see if there is any change!
*Today*
~totally out of comfort zone....eeeekk, but proud of myself!~
(Running and Insanity got me here)
Other things I enjoy doing is Running, I'm hoping to get in some more miles, so far the summer has been hard for running, I'll try to get it in where I can.  Signing up for races was a huge help and motivator for my running, so after the summer I'll get more back into that as well!

~Let's see if I have any progress over the weeks~
My current Stats
Weight- 138
Waist around belly button- 33.5
Natural waist- 32.25
Hips- 38 1/2
Chest- 34
Right relaxed arm- 11.8
Left relaxed arm- 12
Right Thigh- 22.2
Left Thigh- 22.5

I hope you'll join me again next friday!  Leave me a link to your success story or struggles, fitness tips, etc. or any other comments.
Please let me know if you have any questions at all. You can also become my buddy on my Beachbody Coach site if you need a workout partner, or for other great products to help you reach your fitness goals. http://www.fitmamawannabe.com/

Have a Great Day!
Linkin' up:
Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap 
 up           party!
Tickled Pink at 504 MainPhotobucket

9 Comment Luv:

Tanya said...[Reply]

I need to do something so bad. I have put on a lot of weight in the last year or so, though my weight has fluctuated since I had my first child in 1996. I have done WW before, and that works if I follow it. Right now my big thing is starting to work out. I am going to follow you, maybe if I am accountable to someone other then myself I can start to do it. Thanks for your post.
Found you on Tatertots and Jello

Unknown said...[Reply]

Tanya, So glad you found me. You can do it! The hardest thing for me was getting back into working out once I had stopped for a while. The hardest part is starting something and Once you start, don't stop!! If you really want something YOU are the only one stopping yourself, anybody can do anything that they put their mind too! I'd love for you to let me know how you are doing. If you need someone to stay accountable to, I'm here. :)

jillconyers said...[Reply]

Hi. So happy to have found your blog. I also blog about my passion for health and fitness. I'm a P90X grad twice and now 90 days of P90X+. I'm working on a before and after blog post, hopefully, for this weekend's blogging.

I'm off for a run early this morning but I will be back to browse your blog more closely.

I will definitely join FF next week! And have plans to do my own Fitness Follow. Hope you will join!

Christy said...[Reply]

You look great! I will join in with you on this. I hav a gym membership....but rarely go! Ive been meaning to get back into it, and loose my baby weight(she is 3 now, lol). So, Lets go! Also, I'm your newest follower.

Shandra said...[Reply]

I love that you are writing about your fitness experiences. I had my 2nd child almost 8 months ago & am struggling to lose the baby weight. Some days I think I'm never going to lose it. My husband & I want more children but I would like to lose the baby weight before I have another one. It's great to hear sucess stories. It gives me hope. :o)

Kristine@thefoleyfam said...[Reply]

You are inspiring and awesome!! YAY you!!! I'm trying to be more healthy in a sense... but really just want to feel good... esp standing up in a friend's wedding this Sept (wink wink). So... it's really lit a fire under me, but loving trying to stay motivated and active. Thanks for all the encouragement and for sharing your story!! Pls feel free to link this post up to our Tes link party "help a momma out" Totally know other mommas can relate too ;)

Melissa said...[Reply]

You look amazing! Great blog! Thank you for sharing :) I'm a new follower here. :)

Kristine@thefoleyfam said...[Reply]

THANK YOU so much for linking up :))) We appreciate it!! You are awesome!! Keep working it momma!

Kristine
www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

Brit said...[Reply]

I just got my Turbo Fire in the mail about a month ago, and I LOVE it!! The HIIT's are my favorite! My hubby even does them with me (sometimes) ;) Thanks for linking up with us this week. Exited to hear about your progress.
Britney
www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and Feedback! If you take the time to read my blog, I'd love to hear from you anytime!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Natural supplements

Brain Balance

Search This Blog

Hint Water

Fit MaMa WannaBe on Facebook

a POPSUGAR Select Fitness Founding Member

Sweat Pink!



Fit Mama WannaBe


To show support please leave comments, questions, feedback and you can follow via Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs, Bloglovin', Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Fit Mama WannaBe
Thoughts in Vinyl Blog Button

I want to hear your story.....

If you have a Weight-loss or Fitness or any other motivational type Story, I would love to feature you on my blog. Please email me at sparklesandbugs {at} hotmail.com



Follow Me on Pinterest

Copyrighted

Please don't use any picture or ideas from this blog without proper attribution. Thanks a bunch!
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved