Monday, June 27, 2011

My Favorite Breakfast or Snack

This Yogurt parfait is my Favorite Breakfast or Snack. For breakfast most of the time I either choose this or my Super Smoothie
 I think it's so yummy! It's also one of my kids favorites.  All you need is Yogurt {I like to use the Greek yogurt I talked about in my Super Smoothie recipe, plain Vanilla yogurt} Fruit; frozen, fresh or canned {my favorite is little mandarin oranges} and crunchy granola bars sprinkled on top {a healthier choice would be to probably choose some all natural granola} But this is what I do & it's...Yum!

Have a great Day!
Linkin up to:
Keeping It Simple
Sumo's Sweet Stufflinkingpartybadge copyTip Junkie handmade projects
All Thingz Related

6 Comment Luv:

Maggie Lamarre said...[Reply]

oooh i luv this will try it w/strawberries.

Do not forget to add our linking it this party here http://www.passionatelyartistic.com/2011/06/beautiful-furniture-redo-pop-up-cards.html
Maggie
http://passionatelyartistic.com

Unknown said...[Reply]

Yum, Yum! Will do Maggie! Thanks for the linky dink :)

Kristine@thefoleyfam said...[Reply]

Sounds delish and super easy even I can handle that ;) Thanks for sharing!

Just Jaime said...[Reply]

Yummy! I love that combo!

Jessica said...[Reply]

Looks good! I love the Greek Gods brand Greek yogurt - have you tried the honey flavor? It's amazing!

Unknown said...[Reply]

Thanks for the comments :) Yes, Jessica Honey is my Favorite!! That's all I use :)

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and Feedback! If you take the time to read my blog, I'd love to hear from you anytime!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Natural supplements

Brain Balance

Search This Blog

Hint Water

Fit MaMa WannaBe on Facebook

a POPSUGAR Select Fitness Founding Member

Sweat Pink!



Fit Mama WannaBe


To show support please leave comments, questions, feedback and you can follow via Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs, Bloglovin', Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Fit Mama WannaBe
Thoughts in Vinyl Blog Button

I want to hear your story.....

If you have a Weight-loss or Fitness or any other motivational type Story, I would love to feature you on my blog. Please email me at sparklesandbugs {at} hotmail.com



Follow Me on Pinterest

Copyrighted

Please don't use any picture or ideas from this blog without proper attribution. Thanks a bunch!
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved