Friday, June 10, 2011

Teacher Magnets and Gift Tin

I Love making these little tins. They are the altoid sized tins.  Sometimes you can find new ones on etsy or ebay, or just re-use an altoid tin. They are easy and can be given to anybody. I made up a little design using Memory Mixer {LOVE IT} and Printed it out on cardstock & Mod Podged it on to the top of the tin. You could also Mod Podge something cute to the inside of the tin. I left these particular tins plain on the inside. Add any other cute embelishments that you'd like. Another option is to print on sticker paper and stick your sticker right onto the top of the tin.  You could then mod podge over it.

 Next I made me my addicting little button magnets. I love these things! I enjoy designing them and making them. So fun!! I make them with my cool button maker thingy that I got a while ago. I'm sure bottlecap magnets or little gem magnets will work great as well. Does everybody love magnets??? I sure do and I'm guessing teachers love them as well!! Right? So, there you have it...a cute & Personalized teacher gift! 


The tin can be used to keep spare change, cash, gum, candies, chapstick....whatever other little trinkets someone might want. :) Perfect to carry around in your purse or sit on your desk. So many possibilities with these, who knows how many more I'll be making.  ;) Have any other ideas for me? Maybe the Dads in your life will like one with a little cash or gift certificate inside.....*wink, wink*

Linkin' up!
Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap 
 up           party!

2 Comment Luv:

juliemadtx said...[Reply]

Very cute idea, and thoughtful, too! I always think giving something personalized makes the recipient know you really thought about the gift.

Unknown said...[Reply]

Thanks for the comment! Yes, I LOVE making (and receiving :)personalized gifts!

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and Feedback! If you take the time to read my blog, I'd love to hear from you anytime!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Natural supplements

Brain Balance

Search This Blog

Hint Water

Fit MaMa WannaBe on Facebook

a POPSUGAR Select Fitness Founding Member

Sweat Pink!



Fit Mama WannaBe


To show support please leave comments, questions, feedback and you can follow via Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs, Bloglovin', Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Fit Mama WannaBe
Thoughts in Vinyl Blog Button

I want to hear your story.....

If you have a Weight-loss or Fitness or any other motivational type Story, I would love to feature you on my blog. Please email me at sparklesandbugs {at} hotmail.com



Follow Me on Pinterest

Copyrighted

Please don't use any picture or ideas from this blog without proper attribution. Thanks a bunch!
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved