Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Fabric Flip Flop Makeover



If you haven't noticed, I LOVE to fix up flip flops.  Check out my other flip flops from the past Here & Here. But recently I saw This very simple and cute way to make them over with Fabric.  So, of course I couldn't wait to give it a try. I added some little fabric flowers to give more detail.  These or These Fabric flowers would be way cute too! I actually had a couple pairs of brand new flip flops from Old Navy stashed away in my craft room, luckily in  the right sizes. I promise they fit my girls, they look big in the pic...haha..oops! And Please Don't mind the non-updated pedicured tootsies :)
 

Still working on mine, one down, one to go :)
So Fun & Cute Right?
Hope your Summers going Great!


Partying With:



Todays Creative BlogTip Junkie handmade projects
All Thingz Related
abc button



NightOwlCrafting

7 Comment Luv:

Rach said...[Reply]

totally cute!! :) what a fun, thrifty way to spice up your flip-flops!

Unknown said...[Reply]

Love Love Love! Thanks for the great idea!

Buffie
http://scrappingwithbuffie.blogspot.com/

Kristine@thefoleyfam said...[Reply]

I've saw that same tutorial and it's on my "to do" list ;) Love how your turned out! Fun!

THANK YOU so much for linking up to Help a Momma Out Tuesday!! We appreciate it!! :)))

Kristine
www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

Ann Jones said...[Reply]

Those are some really cute flip flops! New follower from MBC, have a great weekend! You can find me at
http://wvfrugal-wvsaver.blogspot.com/

Shana said...[Reply]

Cute Flip Flop makeovers! Hi! I was just stopping by from Mom Bloggers Club. I am your newest follower! I would love it if you would follow me back: http://blog.writerslairbooks.com. Thanks!

Angela said...[Reply]

I was just looking at my boring flip flops and wondering if I could embellish them. You've inspired me Thanks for sharing! I have a little blog party called Simply Creative over at 365days2simplicity.blogspot.com. I'd love it if you linked this project up!!

Angela

Angela said...[Reply]

Thanks for linking this project to the simply Creative log party over at 365 Days to Simplicity!

Angela

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and Feedback! If you take the time to read my blog, I'd love to hear from you anytime!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Natural supplements

Brain Balance

Search This Blog

Hint Water

Fit MaMa WannaBe on Facebook

a POPSUGAR Select Fitness Founding Member

Sweat Pink!



Fit Mama WannaBe


To show support please leave comments, questions, feedback and you can follow via Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs, Bloglovin', Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Fit Mama WannaBe
Thoughts in Vinyl Blog Button

I want to hear your story.....

If you have a Weight-loss or Fitness or any other motivational type Story, I would love to feature you on my blog. Please email me at sparklesandbugs {at} hotmail.com



Follow Me on Pinterest

Copyrighted

Please don't use any picture or ideas from this blog without proper attribution. Thanks a bunch!
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved