Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Off the Wagon

I feel like I'm completely off the wagon the last couple days.  All I've wanted to do is bake yummy goodies and eat, eat, eat anything in site.  I've completely gone insane!! I think I've discovered that I'm totally an emotional eater.  I hurt my achilles tendon doing a 10K this last weekend.  (I'll update you about that later...it was a ton of fun and I beat my last 10K time...so yay!) But, anyway, during it my achilles started hurting a bit and later that day it completely hurt.  So, I hate taking a break from exercise...really I hate it! I do not like feeling like I can't do anything at all.  But, it hurts to walk or stretch it the wrong way, to go up or down stairs, it hurts to run.  Really...that's all I want to do is be able to run, especially after a great 10K Saturday, I can't stop now! :(  I feel like this is completely setting me back and it's DEPRESSING.  So, what do I catch myself doing....eating to make myself feel better!! Yikes!! I can't stop!! I didn't even go to Cross fit Monday night and I guess I probably won't all week because I probably need to rest it this whole week and I'm hoping it feels better.  (crossing fingers that it does).  I do not like being set back by little things like this.  Same thing happens when I get sick or anything...I feel so depressed and it's hard to get back into to and I eat like crazy.  So, I've fallen off the wagon.  I can't wait until this is hopefully healed and I have to get completely back on the wagon again.  I'm so much happier when I am!

Are you an emotional eater? Do you eat when you are bored, sad, depressed? Have you found strategies to cope with it?

Do you have any suggestions to help my achilles heal faster??

 

2 Comment Luv:

SbMac said...[Reply]

I am def an emotional eater. We just found out all the changes our school is making for next year and the staff changes and I was affected. I have been sweating more but also eating worse since.

Shannon said...[Reply]

I don't think I'm really an emotional eater, BUT I tend to eat more during a very special time each month. :) So today I think I ate the entire left side of the menu!

But tomorrow is a new day! :)

You'll get back on the wagon and bounce back in no time.

Shannon
http://www.everystepcounts365.wordpress.com

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and Feedback! If you take the time to read my blog, I'd love to hear from you anytime!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Natural supplements

Brain Balance

Search This Blog

Hint Water

Fit MaMa WannaBe on Facebook

a POPSUGAR Select Fitness Founding Member

Sweat Pink!



Fit Mama WannaBe


To show support please leave comments, questions, feedback and you can follow via Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs, Bloglovin', Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Fit Mama WannaBe
Thoughts in Vinyl Blog Button

I want to hear your story.....

If you have a Weight-loss or Fitness or any other motivational type Story, I would love to feature you on my blog. Please email me at sparklesandbugs {at} hotmail.com



Follow Me on Pinterest

Copyrighted

Please don't use any picture or ideas from this blog without proper attribution. Thanks a bunch!
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved