Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Candy Card Poster

I've been feeling a little under the weather this week.  I guess it's that time of year or something.  All the kids have had their rounds of it too.  Anyway, hopefully that passes soon, life still goes on, I still have classes to teach and a family to take care of.  Mom's shouldn't ever get sick! :)

I wanted to share this fun idea for a Candy Poster.  If was my father in laws Birthday on Tax Day :) and what in the world do you give somebody who has everything? A bunch of candy....haha, nice I know, but it's the idea of it that's cute, right? The kids had fun giving this to him.  I've made quite a few of these in my life time, All with different sayings of course. ;)  The hubby got one a few years ago for fathers day.

I thought it turned out pretty cute!


2 Comment Luv:

SbMac said...[Reply]

I did a candy poster for my BF on valentines I loved doing it. Finding the candy was hard I went to 3 different places to find certain ones.

Claires Healthy Home said...[Reply]

I have seen this before, but totally forgot about it! I think I will do this with the boys for fathers' day this year. Thanks for the idea!

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and Feedback! If you take the time to read my blog, I'd love to hear from you anytime!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Natural supplements

Brain Balance

Search This Blog

Hint Water

Fit MaMa WannaBe on Facebook

a POPSUGAR Select Fitness Founding Member

Sweat Pink!



Fit Mama WannaBe


To show support please leave comments, questions, feedback and you can follow via Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs, Bloglovin', Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Fit Mama WannaBe
Thoughts in Vinyl Blog Button

I want to hear your story.....

If you have a Weight-loss or Fitness or any other motivational type Story, I would love to feature you on my blog. Please email me at sparklesandbugs {at} hotmail.com



Follow Me on Pinterest

Copyrighted

Please don't use any picture or ideas from this blog without proper attribution. Thanks a bunch!
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved