Monday, April 2, 2012

Summer Challenge- Week 2 goals

Hmmmmm....how did week 1 go you ask? Not. So. Good. :) I didn't do horrible.  It was just a busy week.  I didn't work out as much as I usually do.  I didn't get my chance to run.  We did do some family walks over the weekend which was nice and I went to cross fit 2 times out of the 3.  I didn't follow my goals for eating.  I didn't do horrible, just gone a lot and didn't think about it as much.  So, here we go with a better week 2. It's spring break here, I have all 4 kids at home and it might get crazy! But, I am bound and determined to keep reaching my goals and NOW is as good of time as its every going to get! I started reading the book "Intuitive Eating." It's interesting.  Can't wait to finish it.  I want to change the way I think about food completely.

 I'm finally going grocery shopping this afternoon and have a list of yummy healthy food on the list.  I'm so anxious to start eating better again! A while ago I found the Tone It Up diet plan and blog.  I saved up so I could get the plan and I read it all last week, so I feel motivated.  I feel so much better with a plan.  But, now that I'm reading "Intuitive eating" I have mixed feelings about it.  Intuitive eating is all about changing your relationship with food, learning to eat only by following your body cues, when you are actually hungry, etc...it's not about following a "diet plan." So, we will see what I do after I finish reading it.  For now, this week I'm going to start following my healthy eating plan from "tone it up." It's very smart, and not super strict, it's all about timing of when you eat different types of foods and I can't wait to do it because after all that is my main goal...to Tone it up!!!

My goals for this week is to..
*follow the "tone it up" eating plan. Eat enough fruits, veggies, good carbs, lean proteins, no eating too late, drink enough water, etc.
*go to cross fit this week (3 times)
*run 3 times this week (I'm getting a treadmill for an early anniversary gift...I'm so excited to be able to run in the early mornings during the week, It should be delivered soon..hopefully this week!)
*I want to lose 2 pounds this week. I'm back to being stuck at 140 again, so I want to get past that and not keep going back after this week.

4 Comment Luv:

PlumPetals said...[Reply]

Finding the time to plan nutritious meals and get exercise in can be a challenge when other things come up! I can totally relate to that struggle! Sounds like you have a good plan though :) Good luck!

Weight Wars said...[Reply]

Good luck for a good week ahead, I'm a miserable failure if I don't organise myself.

Shannon said...[Reply]

I believe in you-you are going to have a GREAT 2nd week!! I'm going to check out that 1st book you read (and the blog) because I want to tone up so bad!!! :)

Here's to week 2!

Shannon
http://www.everystepcounts365.wordpress.com

Maren said...[Reply]

Good luck for this week! It's yours to do with as you please! :) Let's do it!

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and Feedback! If you take the time to read my blog, I'd love to hear from you anytime!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Natural supplements

Brain Balance

Search This Blog

Hint Water

Fit MaMa WannaBe on Facebook

a POPSUGAR Select Fitness Founding Member

Sweat Pink!



Fit Mama WannaBe


To show support please leave comments, questions, feedback and you can follow via Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs, Bloglovin', Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Fit Mama WannaBe
Thoughts in Vinyl Blog Button

I want to hear your story.....

If you have a Weight-loss or Fitness or any other motivational type Story, I would love to feature you on my blog. Please email me at sparklesandbugs {at} hotmail.com



Follow Me on Pinterest

Copyrighted

Please don't use any picture or ideas from this blog without proper attribution. Thanks a bunch!
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved