Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Summer Challenge- Week 3



What? Week 3 already.  Hmmmm....I'm not doing so good at this challenge.  I think I've done so many challenges lately I'm kind burned out.  But, I never ever stop thinking about health.  It's my thing...I guess.  So, I'm focusing on it.  Just not thinking about it as much as usual.  I think It's good to not think so much and just do.  That's my problem sometimes...sometimes I think too much about it when the main thing is to just do!  I love to have a plan....but right now I'm not going to worry about having so much of a structured plan.
My habit of exercise is going strong.  I love going to Cross Fit.  We have a fun little group.  Sometimes it's 2 of us,  sometimes it's 6 or more.  It's a lot of fun...tough sometimes, but finishing always feels so great!  I love to see how much I've improved since day 1.  I feel stronger & better for sure.  And....Great News!!! My hubby got me a Treadmill as an early Anniversary present!! Yay, yay...YIPPEE YAY! I'm seriously excited about it.  I can now run every morning before the 4 monsters even get up.  Here's the Beauty.....

Weslo Cadence G40 Treadmill

It's not the best top of the line treadmill out there.  But, it does what I need it to do. :) I love it!!  I can even watch some recorded shows on the DVR while I run.  That makes it a little more fun. :)

So, my goal for the rest of this week is to run 2 miles every morning Wednesday, Thursday & Friday and do a longer run outside on Saturday.  Combine that with 3 days of cross fit this week and I think its a pretty good work out regimen for a few weeks.  

I'll continue to try and eat 2 fruits and 2 veggies everyday and drink 64 oz of water per day. Because I feel so much better when I do that. That doesn't take too much thinking. :)  I didn't do so good at that last week though.  Oops!!  Well, that's it for now.  

By the way...do you like my new design?? I love it.  Thanks to Jenn at Munchkinland Designs! She did a great job. I'd love it if you would grab my button and put it on your blog.  Thanks ;)

Talk to ya soon! :)

7 Comment Luv:

El said...[Reply]

what a great gift!!! wayyy better than chocolate :-)

Maren said...[Reply]

I think you have a fantastic workout plan, and that gift is just incredible. I'd love one of those!!

Caron said...[Reply]

Good luck with all your goals. Have a great week! :)

Weight Wars said...[Reply]

wow your hubby getting a treadmill is a pretty awesome ! Good luck for this week!

Karla said...[Reply]

Treadmill's are awesome... Seriously the BEST money I ever spent!!!

PlumPetals said...[Reply]

Sometimes too much planning gets in the way of getting anything done (definitely my problem) I've recently been looking into Cross Fit -- the routines look really intense!
Good luck with the rest of the week :)

Michele said...[Reply]

Looks like you will make great use of that treadmill. Isn't it great to get a work out in before the ids are up?? Have a great weekend!

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and Feedback! If you take the time to read my blog, I'd love to hear from you anytime!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Natural supplements

Brain Balance

Search This Blog

Hint Water

Fit MaMa WannaBe on Facebook

a POPSUGAR Select Fitness Founding Member

Sweat Pink!



Fit Mama WannaBe


To show support please leave comments, questions, feedback and you can follow via Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs, Bloglovin', Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Fit Mama WannaBe
Thoughts in Vinyl Blog Button

I want to hear your story.....

If you have a Weight-loss or Fitness or any other motivational type Story, I would love to feature you on my blog. Please email me at sparklesandbugs {at} hotmail.com



Follow Me on Pinterest

Copyrighted

Please don't use any picture or ideas from this blog without proper attribution. Thanks a bunch!
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved