Saturday, May 11, 2013

Banana Ice cream + Homemade Larabars = Healthy cookie dough Ice cream!

So, boys were out on a Fathers and Sons adventure and it was just the girls and I left to hang out! We had a fun time just hanging out together.  We played outside and also had some girl talk. :) We had some dinner and then went to a nearby field and played a little soccer and then we played kickball.  Uhhhh.....next time remind me to just put my tennis shoes on.  I was wearing flip flops....duh Mom! :) Anyway, not easy to kick and run on the dirt with flip flops! But, we had a fun time! Love my girls!
We came home and since I had made my own Larabars and Almond butter.  I whipped up some Healthy Banana Ice Cream w/ Almond butter and added some broken up Larabars in.  Yummy "Cookie Dough" Ice cream.  I thought it sounded like a yummy mixture and Yes! It hit the spot! Give it a try!

0 Comment Luv:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and Feedback! If you take the time to read my blog, I'd love to hear from you anytime!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Natural supplements

Brain Balance

Search This Blog

Hint Water

Fit MaMa WannaBe on Facebook

a POPSUGAR Select Fitness Founding Member

Sweat Pink!



Fit Mama WannaBe


To show support please leave comments, questions, feedback and you can follow via Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs, Bloglovin', Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Fit Mama WannaBe
Thoughts in Vinyl Blog Button

I want to hear your story.....

If you have a Weight-loss or Fitness or any other motivational type Story, I would love to feature you on my blog. Please email me at sparklesandbugs {at} hotmail.com



Follow Me on Pinterest

Copyrighted

Please don't use any picture or ideas from this blog without proper attribution. Thanks a bunch!
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved