Friday, May 24, 2013

Paleo Pancakes!

These can really be dangerous if you fully aren't able to conrol your sugar cravings yet :) When I first had these I felt like it kicked off more sugar cravings for me during my first Whole 30. But, I am able to have these once in a while now when I feel like I need something other than just eggs and it's just what I need for a different breakfast! I love them!
I got the recipe HERE- Cinnamon and Coconut Pancakes!

It will make about 12 pancakes 3 " in diameter:
  • 2 large eggs
  • 3 tablespoons full fat coconut milk (I did use almond milk once when I was out of coconut milk, it worked ok, something about it made it a little hard to flip the pancakes.)
  • ½ mashed ripe banana (about 2 tablespoons)
  • ½ teaspoon apple cider vinegar
  • ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1½ tablespoons of organic coconut flour (I got mine from amazon)
  • ½ teaspoon cinnamon
  • ¼ teaspoon baking soda
  • 1 small pinch of salt
  • ghee or coconut oil (for frying)
I always put all the ingredients in a blender to blend well, cook them and they are so yummy with coconut butter or almond butter and berries. Sometimes I'll also sprinkle coconut flakes on top! :)


0 Comment Luv:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and Feedback! If you take the time to read my blog, I'd love to hear from you anytime!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Natural supplements

Brain Balance

Search This Blog

Hint Water

Fit MaMa WannaBe on Facebook

a POPSUGAR Select Fitness Founding Member

Sweat Pink!



Fit Mama WannaBe


To show support please leave comments, questions, feedback and you can follow via Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs, Bloglovin', Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Fit Mama WannaBe
Thoughts in Vinyl Blog Button

I want to hear your story.....

If you have a Weight-loss or Fitness or any other motivational type Story, I would love to feature you on my blog. Please email me at sparklesandbugs {at} hotmail.com



Follow Me on Pinterest

Copyrighted

Please don't use any picture or ideas from this blog without proper attribution. Thanks a bunch!
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved