Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Blogilates & Water Challenge!!

I have talked about Cassey from over at Blogilates.com before.  I love her personality.  She is Awesome and has great workouts you can do at home.  She motivates you to eat healthier. Check out her POP Pilates videos on You Tube  She has many great workouts to do in the convenience of your own home.  It is Pilates to POP music.  It's great!

I have accepted her current challenge to drink 16 oz of water or 16 oz of lemon water first thing when you wake up.  A study was done and has shown this to speed up your metabolism by up to 24% FOR 90 MINUTES....hmmmm...probably a great time to get in a workout too! :) Water is good for you to drink all day long anyway and getting in that first 16 oz first thing in the morning will help you feel more energized and full.  If you drink lemon water it will:


  1. strengthen your immune system
  2. aid digestion
  3. clear up skin
  4. freshen your breath
  5. kick your coffee habit if you have one
Hello!! It's not going to hurt, so why not try it!!  I've got this!! Who's with me? I'll let you know how I feel and if I notice any difference. :)


I also came across her 90 day Challenge with a Meal Plan and Workout Calendar.  It may be something I try in the feature start to finish or it's great to look at and get eating ideas and workout ideas from.  Check it out! The current challenge is almost finished, but you can do it on your own anytime!

Have a Great Day!

3 Comment Luv:

Cassey said...[Reply]

Thanks for sharing!!!

SbMac said...[Reply]

I drink throughout the day but never first thing in the AM. I will have to start doing it!

Shannon said...[Reply]

2 weeks ago I started drinking 30-60 oz of water each day and started the couch25k training program. Now I'm going to add this challenge of drinking the water 1st thing when I wake up!! I'm hoping to run a 5k sometime this year (especially since my husband thinks I won't be able to do it!!!).

Shannon
http://everystepcounts365.wordpress.com/

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and Feedback! If you take the time to read my blog, I'd love to hear from you anytime!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Natural supplements

Brain Balance

Search This Blog

Hint Water

Fit MaMa WannaBe on Facebook

a POPSUGAR Select Fitness Founding Member

Sweat Pink!



Fit Mama WannaBe


To show support please leave comments, questions, feedback and you can follow via Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs, Bloglovin', Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Fit Mama WannaBe
Thoughts in Vinyl Blog Button

I want to hear your story.....

If you have a Weight-loss or Fitness or any other motivational type Story, I would love to feature you on my blog. Please email me at sparklesandbugs {at} hotmail.com



Follow Me on Pinterest

Copyrighted

Please don't use any picture or ideas from this blog without proper attribution. Thanks a bunch!
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved