Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Reward= My Embarrassment!!??

So, do you have a goal you are trying to reach? Do you give yourself a reward at the end that keeps you motivated the whole time?? Well, listen to this.....

Image Detail

I'm always trying to get my hubby more active and lose weight for his health.  But, motivating him is so hard and trying to fix something healthy that he will eat is also so hard.  He's not picky, just picky with the more Healthy food, he doesn't give himself enough variety and options. Pain in my Butt!! :) Well, back in October I knew he was really starting to think on the lines of losing weight, etc.  And HE was the one who wanted to.  A close friend of his had a scare and was diagnosed with Diabetes due to Obesity, I know he was thinking this could also happen to him if he didn't do something about it.  So, on Halloween Day (his favorite Holiday btw) he asked me...."You want me to get Healthy right?" I said, "Ya." He said I will make a deal with you.  I was super excited, I love making Healthy deals and competition.....He said, "If I lose 50 pounds by next October, I get to choose whatever Halloween costume you wear!" I was like "huh?" He said again, "you want me to get healthy right?" Uh....YA! He said, "deal then?" I said, "uh, okay!?"  But, umm....WAIT A SECOND.  Is he going to make a fool out of me....his wife! He's not going to pick something inappropriate now is he?? I have to be able to go OUT IN PUBLIC!  Why is this so exciting to him....he's crazy!!!

He started working out during the Holidays and has been going since then and not looking back.  He's been doing pretty good with his eating.  Is this his Motivation?  The Reward!! Oh my Gosh! I'm nervous....he really wouldn't do anything crazy and make me walk around all skimpy would he....that's so not me!! Not out in PUBLIC Anyway....HAHA! He told me I better look REALLY good by then too because I have to be able to wear "the costume."  What is he thinking???? What have I gotten myself into?? What's MY reward suppose to be? Feeling super awkward in a crazy Halloween costume.....OH YA...& of course HIS HEALTH!!  What??

0 Comment Luv:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and Feedback! If you take the time to read my blog, I'd love to hear from you anytime!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Natural supplements

Brain Balance

Search This Blog

Hint Water

Fit MaMa WannaBe on Facebook

a POPSUGAR Select Fitness Founding Member

Sweat Pink!



Fit Mama WannaBe


To show support please leave comments, questions, feedback and you can follow via Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs, Bloglovin', Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Fit Mama WannaBe
Thoughts in Vinyl Blog Button

I want to hear your story.....

If you have a Weight-loss or Fitness or any other motivational type Story, I would love to feature you on my blog. Please email me at sparklesandbugs {at} hotmail.com



Follow Me on Pinterest

Copyrighted

Please don't use any picture or ideas from this blog without proper attribution. Thanks a bunch!
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved