Saturday, January 14, 2012

My Progress

It's been a while since I last took my measurments.  I last did it back in June.  Although my weight hasn't changed much, I love to see that all my hard work has paid off and I'm making progress, building muscle and feeling soooo great! It's such a difference than how I felt even a year or so ago.  I love the feeling of feeling Healthier and fitter!!  Wahoo!  A Healthy BMI for me would mean I need to weigh 129 (I'm 5'4).  That would be awesome. But, we will see what happens.  As long as I feel great and I'm continuing to exercise and eat a balanced diet I don't care what I weigh.  It would feel great to get there though, I'm not going to lie. It's only 10 pounds away!



Current Measurements 1/13/12
Weight- 139
Waist around belly button- 32
Natural Waist- 29 1/2
Hips (around hip bone area)- 36 3/4
Chest- 34 (I need a little help in this area...haha, I got nothing)
Right Relaxed arm (bicep)- 12
Left arm (bicep)- 11 3/4
Right Thigh- 21 1/4
Left Thigh- 21 3/4


Last measurments (6/24/11)
Weight- 138
Waist around belly button- 33.5
Natural waist- 32.25
Hips- 38 1/2
Chest- 34
Right relaxed arm- 11.8
Left relaxed arm- 12
Right Thigh- 22.2
Left Thigh- 22.5

Have a fun weekend!!




3 Comment Luv:

Unknown said...[Reply]

Congratulations on your inches lost. I've been stalled for the last month and plan on measuring this week. It is true we need to stay off of the scale and rely on measurements, pictures, and how we feel. :)

Shannon said...[Reply]

Congrats on your great progress!! I want your measurements. :)

Shannon
Http://www.everystepcounts.wordpress.com

Unknown said...[Reply]

Thanks! :)

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and Feedback! If you take the time to read my blog, I'd love to hear from you anytime!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Natural supplements

Brain Balance

Search This Blog

Hint Water

Fit MaMa WannaBe on Facebook

a POPSUGAR Select Fitness Founding Member

Sweat Pink!



Fit Mama WannaBe


To show support please leave comments, questions, feedback and you can follow via Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs, Bloglovin', Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Fit Mama WannaBe
Thoughts in Vinyl Blog Button

I want to hear your story.....

If you have a Weight-loss or Fitness or any other motivational type Story, I would love to feature you on my blog. Please email me at sparklesandbugs {at} hotmail.com



Follow Me on Pinterest

Copyrighted

Please don't use any picture or ideas from this blog without proper attribution. Thanks a bunch!
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved