Monday, January 23, 2012

Ready for Big Changes


The 3rd Monday in January is shown to be the most depressing. Hmmm....I'm not a big fan of Mondays for some reason... and that is an interesting fact.  Let's change that on this day! Listen to some Happy Music, treat yourself with something fun today. Sign up for a Race!  I did....I signed up for a 10K for March 17th.  It's been a while since I ran a race and I've only done one 10K in my life, it was last year!
***
I'm also ready for a Big Change! I'm pretty active, I do okay at eating right. But, I have not reached my Ultimate Goal.  I need to practice better Portion Control for sure.  I'm ready to have BIG progress and all I know is that one good way to keep me motivated and going is to share it with you.  I will not let you down, I will not let myself down.  I'm ready to be in the best shape of my life.  Why not now? In my 30's.  Why not now and keep it going for the rest of my life...??!!
To find out your healthy weight range check out this chart

Pinned Image

I'm 5'4, so I'd love to be about smack in the middle with 125.  So, that is my goal! 125, it seems like a good number, and very doable. (It's about 15 lbs from now) I want to hopefully reach that by May 19. A good reminder date for me, because it's mine and my hubby's Anniversary. Plus it's just in time for Summer!! But, I want to also be more toned and have it show! 
Hopefully I'll share an amazing "After" Pic in 3 1/2 months or so.  If not my complete "After" hopefully definite progress.  

To see my Fitness Story from the beginning Go Here!

How Am I going to get there??? I'm going to keep working out.  I will get no less than 7 workouts in a week.  I rest on Sunday. Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays I work out 2 times a day (morning and night). Plus I'll be training for a 10K so I'll hopefully have some good run time in there somewhere. By Workout I mean I break out into a good sweat on each workout. I'm hoping to get 8 or 9 workouts in each week, but that doesn't always happen, so I will make sure I have no less than 7 each week. To follow my workouts go Here
The big part I will have to change is my eating.  I haven't been doing to bad, but nothing has changed in my weight.  So, I must need to change something in my diet.  I will not deprive myself because I know that only leads to binging and I want to eat in a way that I can the rest of my life.  I'm going to try for lean proteins, good carbs, lots of veggies and hopefully no processed foods and refined sugars all week, giving my self one free day a week (with still definite portion control on that day).  I will practice portion control on all days.  I want to get good at making meals we like but using healthier food substitutions in recipes, etc.  I WILL drink 64 oz of water each day! Maybe this is one reason I haven't budged on the scale....???
We will see how this goes! I hope you follow along.  I will just imagine you are because that will keep me going :) I'll share as much as I can as I go.  Please encourage, send me eating tips or anything that may help.  If you want to make your own goals and try a long with me that would be fun!
Let's do this! I'm ready!



4 Comment Luv:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...[Reply]

you can do it!
love the chart

Unknown said...[Reply]

Thank you! I'm still paranoid about the pics because I hope they r not inappropriate but I'm excited to reach my ultimate goal!

Rita said...[Reply]

I'm also 5'4" and my goal weight is 125 but I'm more focused on toning and not so much the number. In regard to your eating, I would recommend eating produce and protein in combination so you get your nutrients from the produce and the protein keeps you full. When I kept a food journal I saw that I was more likely to indulge when I wasn't drinking enough water. ;) Good luck - you can do it!!

Unknown said...[Reply]

I agree, if I get a toned body I don't really care about the number. Really great advice! I will make sure I do that. Thank you!

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and Feedback! If you take the time to read my blog, I'd love to hear from you anytime!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Natural supplements

Brain Balance

Search This Blog

Hint Water

Fit MaMa WannaBe on Facebook

a POPSUGAR Select Fitness Founding Member

Sweat Pink!



Fit Mama WannaBe


To show support please leave comments, questions, feedback and you can follow via Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs, Bloglovin', Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Fit Mama WannaBe
Thoughts in Vinyl Blog Button

I want to hear your story.....

If you have a Weight-loss or Fitness or any other motivational type Story, I would love to feature you on my blog. Please email me at sparklesandbugs {at} hotmail.com



Follow Me on Pinterest

Copyrighted

Please don't use any picture or ideas from this blog without proper attribution. Thanks a bunch!
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved