Monday, July 18, 2011

Mail Clutter & School Paper Organization

I Love Organization.  I've said it before, I'll say it again! I love it! But that doesn't mean that I'm the most organized person. Really. I try.  I find great ideas, or think up great ideas....and I try! :) I really really need this:
mail
How do you sort your mail? Do you have any other great ideas for me?

One thing that really frustrates me is all the school papers my kids make and bring home.  Don't get me wrong, I love to sit down and have them show me what the did at school that day.  I love all the creative and fun things they make.  But, one thing that's going through my mind is, "what do I do with all these papers??" I hate throwing them all away when they aren't looking :( (does that make me a bad mom?) but I hate the growing pile on my counter top while I try and think of what to do with them. As it gets closer to another school year {yikes, it's getting close already} I think I may just give this idea a go:
Cute & easy too!

Seeing ideas like this really excite me, just like a new notebook and pen excite me.  I can hardly go into the store without buying a new notebook....really! I'm easy to please...LOL buy me a new notebook and I'll be your friend forever! Make it cute like this or this and that's even better! Cute & simple gift idea, a cute notebook & a pen or other accessories personalized to go along with the event in their life.

If you have any organization ideas send them my way PLEASE!
I'm feeling another
Linky party coming on!! I'm gonna start "Feelin' Organized Monday." So come back next Monday and link it up!!! Can't Wait!

linkin' up:
Making Monday Marvelous Linky Party






PhotobucketSumo's Sweet Stuff
Tip Junkie handmade projects

6 Comment Luv:

Karima said...[Reply]

Hi saw you on link party. Now following you via google,nb and also pinterest. I too love to organize but don't always get it right! Karima x
www.karimascrafts.com

LoveFitnessLaugh said...[Reply]

I love the orgnaizing tips!

Tammie said...[Reply]

I love organization! Love it love it love it! This was a great idea. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...[Reply]

Hi! Found you via J&M's Eye Candy link party. I love organization too! These were such great tips considering my son will be starting kindergarten next month. So glad I found your blog and looking forward to following you here and on pinterest :)

www.lacee-mommaslikeme.blogspot.com

annies home said...[Reply]

love your idea very cute and useful

Kristine@thefoleyfam said...[Reply]

Great ideas!! Love them! Thanks for sharing and for linking up with us to “Help a Momma Out Tuesdays” on our blog!! We appreciate it!

Kristine
www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and Feedback! If you take the time to read my blog, I'd love to hear from you anytime!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Natural supplements

Brain Balance

Search This Blog

Hint Water

Fit MaMa WannaBe on Facebook

a POPSUGAR Select Fitness Founding Member

Sweat Pink!



Fit Mama WannaBe


To show support please leave comments, questions, feedback and you can follow via Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs, Bloglovin', Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Fit Mama WannaBe
Thoughts in Vinyl Blog Button

I want to hear your story.....

If you have a Weight-loss or Fitness or any other motivational type Story, I would love to feature you on my blog. Please email me at sparklesandbugs {at} hotmail.com



Follow Me on Pinterest

Copyrighted

Please don't use any picture or ideas from this blog without proper attribution. Thanks a bunch!
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved