Friday, July 22, 2011

Wanna Give me a Great Birthday Present?

View Image


 I'm trying to reach 200 "likes" on this Facebook page: www.facebook.com/fitmamawannabe and 150 "followers" on my Blog: www.sparklesandbugs.blogspot.com.  You can help of course by following & sharing with your friends.  If this happens by midnight on my B-day (July 23) (you have less than 24 hours *wink wink*) Next week I will do 200 jumping jacks and 150 crunches, which will be a giant task for me because I'm just getting over my tonsillectomy :) this will be a great pick me up after I feel completely better of course and a fun B-day present!! :) I'll take pics for ya while I'm getting the work out done! :) But, I'm ONLY doing it if we reach the goal! All or nothing! What do ya say?? If you write a blog post I'd love to see the link, share on Facebook, etc. Ready, Set, Go!!


6 Comment Luv:

Jenny said...[Reply]

Hi New Follower from the blog hop!

Jenny @ whatsthemommybuzz.com

$uper $avin' Momma said...[Reply]

New GFC Follower & Facebook "Liker" from Friendly Friday!

Little Miss Kate said...[Reply]

Hope you have a wonderful birthday! Anything special planned?

Studio Mommy said...[Reply]

Hi! I’m following your blog. Please stop by and say hi when you get a chance. If you’re ever interested in a blog makeover please let me know. Take a look at my portfolio and packages when you get a chance. Hope you are having a Sweet Weekend.

A Mommy’s Blog Design Studio
Join us every Friday for our Blog Hop!

Review and Giveaway Blog Directory
If you feature Reviews and Giveaways come add your blog here!

Shandra said...[Reply]

Done & Done...I hope you have a fantastic Birthday!! I just LOVE your blog! :o)

Bruno said...[Reply]

cool, wish you all the best

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and Feedback! If you take the time to read my blog, I'd love to hear from you anytime!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Natural supplements

Brain Balance

Search This Blog

Hint Water

Fit MaMa WannaBe on Facebook

a POPSUGAR Select Fitness Founding Member

Sweat Pink!



Fit Mama WannaBe


To show support please leave comments, questions, feedback and you can follow via Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs, Bloglovin', Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Fit Mama WannaBe
Thoughts in Vinyl Blog Button

I want to hear your story.....

If you have a Weight-loss or Fitness or any other motivational type Story, I would love to feature you on my blog. Please email me at sparklesandbugs {at} hotmail.com



Follow Me on Pinterest

Copyrighted

Please don't use any picture or ideas from this blog without proper attribution. Thanks a bunch!
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved