(use a broom stick unless you have a PVC)
20 Jump Ropes
record your time in comments
Next weeks added nutrition challenge is NO SODA
I know this will be super hard for some. You might have to deal with a headache for a week or 2. But, I promise you it will be so worth it!!
Reasons to stop drinking soda
1. first of all you'll end up drinking more water if you stop drinking soda.
2. You'll save money!!
3. Increases your blood pressure
4. Destroys your teeth
5. It may lead to diabetes and other diseases that will also cost you high medical expenses.
6. Will lead you to not be able to lose weight or it will cause you to gain weight.
7. Is linked to osteoporosis
8. May cause heart disease. Drinking only 1 can of soda per day, regular or diet- is associated with a 48% increased risk of metabolic syndrome, a key processor of heart disease and diabetes." according to the American Heart Association.
9. Is linked to kidney stones and liver problems.
10. It contains an ingredient banned in 100 other countries. About 10% of soda flavors contain BVO, or brominated vegetable oil, which is banned by the World Health organization and 100 countries.
11. Your soda likely contains either aspartame or high fructose corn syrup. If you drink diet soda, your pop has some sort of artifical sweetener. If you drink full-calorie soda, chances are it has high fructose corn syrup. Both of these ingredients are very bad for you!
I could list many more reasons why drinking soda is bad! :) Cut down, do all that you can this week to stay away from it!
What do you want more? A Healthy body and lifelong health or that soda you wanted in the small moment.
Take a multivitamin
drink atleast 64 oz of water
at least 2 servings of veggies