Friday, August 29, 2014

Fit Mama HIIT- 8-29

25-15-9 
(do each exercise for 25 reps, then 15, then 9)

Kettlebell or DB Swings
Butterfly Situps

record your time


Fitness, fitness motivation

Next week we will add another Nutrition habit
Continue with these...

multivitamin/whole foods vitamin
64 oz of water
no soda
at least 2 servings of veggies 
no eating past 8 pm

Then....starting Monday
Reduce your sugar intake!

*I could do a whole speal on why sugar is bad for you. But, I know you all know that it is. It's very addicting, it causes your blood sugar to spike and drop and it leads to disease! Trust me....you will feel much better and be so much healthier when you reduce or get rid of sugar in your diet. I'd like you to get rid of white sugar. By eating less processed foods, not adding it, cooking with it or anything! I said reduce...because you can still use things like honey, pure maple syrup, stevia if you would like to cook with instead. Do it and feel and see the difference! 

0 Comment Luv:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and Feedback! If you take the time to read my blog, I'd love to hear from you anytime!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Natural supplements

Brain Balance

Search This Blog

Hint Water

Fit MaMa WannaBe on Facebook

a POPSUGAR Select Fitness Founding Member

Sweat Pink!



Fit Mama WannaBe


To show support please leave comments, questions, feedback and you can follow via Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs, Bloglovin', Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Fit Mama WannaBe
Thoughts in Vinyl Blog Button

I want to hear your story.....

If you have a Weight-loss or Fitness or any other motivational type Story, I would love to feature you on my blog. Please email me at sparklesandbugs {at} hotmail.com



Follow Me on Pinterest

Copyrighted

Please don't use any picture or ideas from this blog without proper attribution. Thanks a bunch!
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved